**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you actually enjoy this game poll

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
We all know the ones who complain do it a lot and do it loud. Sometimes with justification, other times just for the sake of it. We all know the game sometimes has bugs etc, and they can annoy. But the many good things about the game dont get mentioned as much imho. Such as MODOC this month. No energy needed, so essentially a lot of free good stuff to add to the Calander (who people moan about) the Gold realms coming up, the $1 hero offer, the Christmas calendar etc. So just a quick to see if more people think the games progress is good, or if its going downhill. Please state reasons, but dont use it to push a particular bug you hate as there are way too many threads for them already. Please no "working as intended" posts, not funny when used 10001 times, and no "why do they fix bugs that benefit them quickly but others take ages" posts either, as if you cant work out why a company that needs income to survive do that then I cant help you

Do you actually enjoy this game poll 118 votes

Yes Kabam is progressing the game well, the future looks rosy
33%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurRotmgmoddyKpatrixAnonymousLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67DrOctavius2_2Ground_Round1Raganatormum_m2Mrbeast6000Primmer79XillymanVision_41Superman69OsteotomeVladislas22CallmelaFleurPrash1st 40 votes
No Kabam just keep making things worse, and seem not to care
18%
SnakeEyes69Golden_GuardianStrategicWilljackson16JestressCarnage313TrimbobArmaganon00IOSJasoNIrohrCR7gouravKaty_CandynameplasWsm10Vinh225ThebgjAMFIanMooneshchong2Jaydev217 22 votes
Kabam is doing OK, making a game I enjoy playing mostly, but they could do better
47%
VoluntarisMasterSmokeVdh2008thetaman23ShrimkinsJamezBongThe_OneTitan_A97BitterSteelHaji_SaabRenegade_DoggyA_Noob_Is1Animejay70HarcourtmazeTheLazyKingSlux83Deadbyrd9Brew_SwayneSomeoneElseChris_L_H 56 votes

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    feedback would be great re your choices people please?
    up to now, more happy or not too unhappy votes. This is what I thought would be the case, but long way to go with voting yet!
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Kabam is doing OK, making a game I enjoy playing mostly, but they could do better
    It's not terrible, but there have been times when i almost quit.

A better time for this question would've been last month.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I enjoy playing the game I just wish it was less buggy and not so much of a cash grab.
    I'm avoiding harder content right now, like act 5.3 and probably won't do all of uncollected difficulty, to keep it fun.

5.3 is not fun, it's frustrating
  • Yes Kabam is progressing the game well, the future looks rosy
    The winy idiots that complain about everything and said that Kabam sucks :neutral:

They are progressing the game pretty smoothly and the future of the game looks great
    wow, I knew more people like the game than complained about it, but its a white-wash! Just does prove that people only notice negative threads and moaning, I know I do!
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Before this December events I personally think Kabam was a bit letting us down. I'm glad with this month patch and also the events in general. I really hope 2018 could follow this path!
    so 89% happy, or reasonably happy! That is one happy customer base there Kabam, well done to all
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm happy but it could always be better :wink:
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I'm happy but it could always be better :wink:

right, in what ways?

Mine would be no-one is allowed to post "working as intended" or ask for RDTs or ask why certain bugs are fixed quicker. Apart from them its bloody good imho
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Well looking how much has changed since it started in 2014 the game has grown massively and still continues to do so. We’re getting 2 new champs a month, constantly getting new content and interesting monthly special events like valour or rockets workshop etc. The slow progression is great imo. If It was easy to just max everything out and have nothing left to work towards it wouldn’t be as good I don’t think, I like that over time the game shifts and each level of player sort of moves up to the next stage. I mean I do get some lag occasionally but it’s far from being unplayable. Won’t be quitting any time soon personally.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    There are times I get frustrated with some fights that have an amped up AI and you just become a punching bag with no control, but overall I am happy with the direction things are going. Progression has sped up nicely over the past year, the new champs keep getting better, the content is really good, and the team seems to have a great vision for the future. I'm actually looking forward to seeing where I'll be at this point next year, which in itself is pretty amazing after 3 years of playing.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I was losing interest last few months (mainly as a result of the state of AW), HOWEVER, with the awesome one two punch of Kabam (one: outstanding December events/rewards ---- two: points for SKILL returning to AW with an even better solution that Defender Kill Points), things are looking mighty fine indeed!!!!

credit where credit is do, bravo Kabam @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    The content is enjoyable and they are doing a great job of switching it up on us every month. Every game is going to have bugs and issues and they seem to have a pretty good response to REAL in game problems.
    so many positive replies!!!
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    I can honestly say this month showed me Kabam can make this game great, so I'm not trying to jynx anything but hopefully they can continue to make this game great without the crashes or annoying bugs.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    There should be a "i play mostly cause i like the people i play with" option.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    See kabam? Polls like this pop up and when you listen to players and incorporate skill to war along with adding these great events, we are much happier with the product we are using.

Kudos this month!

Edit:

P.S. I have been very critical in the past about the game but this month you've shown you actually listen to us.