**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attacker Diversity when?

ArmandStarArmandStar Posts: 1,129 ★★★
promote the use of rarer champions instead of always picking the same 3 attackers.
a summoner that goes to fight with weaker champs should be awarded more than someone who always goes with the same 3 strongest champs

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Why would we have Points for Attacker Diversity? Attackers used don't give any Points in terms of metrics. You can use them to gain Points, but who we use has no effect on the overall system.
    What difference does it make if someone uses Iceman or Kamala to clear a Node? No difference to the opposing team. Other than the clear. I believe you misunderstood the reason Defender Diversity came into existence.
    The use of multiple, similar Champs on the War Map was the reason for Diversity. Reason being, the opposing team has to Fight those Champs. They wanted to include a metric for a diverse use of Defense. Whatever end that serves. Our Attack lineup doesn't affect the opposing team outside of the Damage we do. Meaning, it doesn't affect the opponent if we all use the same Champs for Attack or entirely different ones. What you're suggesting would imply they place a value on "Good Champs vs. Bad Champs" and give Points based on that for Attackers. Something I can't see happening.
    I'm sorry, but I disagree that Attacker Diversity is needed. It doesn't matter.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Which 3 champions do EVERYONE bring to war?

I don't think I've even seen the exact same 3 champions used by anyone my alliance. People bring a relevant champion for the path that they're on and the bosses they will fight.

You say fighting with luke cage is more skillful, well show me a video of someone beating ROL wolverine with luke cage. Some fights will be impossible without certain champions.

Luke cage however can be a decent champion for bleed nodes and against certain champions could probably handle an all or nothing node.

Attacker diversity is not needed.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Luke cage /she hulk/ironpatriot team against antman on physical resistance + 66% armor node ...... .... Man I can't think about this... It seems harder than LOL....... lol