**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Week/end Sale 2022 - FAQ

Q: When is Cyber Weekend running?
A: Cyber Weekend Sale will start on November 25th at 10 AM PST and end December 2nd at 10 AM PST

Q: Who can participate in the Cyber Weekend sale?
A: It will be available for all players who have reached at least “Contender” Progression

Q: What will we see at the sale?
A: There are 2 components to the sale - Bundles in Unit store (with bonus items added to Unit Packs) and bundles in the Cyber Weekend Store

Q: What is the Cyber Weekend store?
A: This year, instead of a set of Tiered Offers we’re bringing a new Cyber Weekend Sale to the Store. In the “Cyber Weekend” Tab you can find a set of bundles tailored to your Summoner Progression. There are three kind of bundles - Advanced Summoner Bundles, Greater Summoner Bundles and a Superior Summoner Bundle

Q: Do Paragon, Thronebreaker, Cavalier and Uncollected players have different Bundles available to them?
A: Yes, there are 4 groups of offers: Contender to Uncollected, Cavalier, Thronebreaker and Paragon

Q: How do I access locked bundles in the store?
A: To Unlock Greater Summoner Bundles, you need to spend 5,000 Units in the Cyber Weekend Store, and to unlock Superior Summoner Bundle, you need to spend 15,000 Units in the store.

Q: I wasn’t keeping track of my units that I spent in the Cyber Weekend store; how can I tell how much I have left to spend?
A: We’ve added a Solo Event called “Cyber Weekend Tracker” that awards points for all units spent in the Cyber Weekend Store tab. This event serves strictly as a visual guideline to assist you with tracking your purchases. As a result, there are no ranked prizes for the Cyber Weekend Tracker Events, and the items claimed for reaching milestones have no function or value.

Q: Do Units spent on potions, boosts, masteries and other items outside of Cyber Weekend Store count towards unlocking Greater or Superior Summoner Bundles?
A: No. Only units spent in Cyber Weekend tab count towards that.

Q: If I spend 5,000 or 15,000 Units in the Store and then reach the next Progression Level (e.g. from Cavalier to Thronebreaker), would Greater or Superior Summoner Bundles be unlocked for me in the Store for my new Progression?
A: No. Once you reach new Progression, you will gain access to a different set of bundles and the Cyber Weekend Tracker Solo Event will be reset

Q: Wait… I can get a guaranteed 6-Star Wolverine (Weapon X)?!
A: You sure can. You need to purchase all limited-time bundles in The Unit Store that are part of the Sale - Peter Parker’s Wallet (x5), Star-Lord’s Lootbag (x4), Tony Stark’s Briefcase (x4), Black Panther’s Treasure (x4) and All Father Odin’s Vault (x4) for your progression. Upon purchase, a message will be sent to your inbox with the Champion attached

Q: If I buy all Unit Packs in my progression then reach a new Progression and buy all unit packs in that progression, will I get Weapon X twice?
A: Yeup!

Q: If I buy half of the Unit Packs in my progression then reach a new Progression and buy the other half of the unit packs in that progression, will I get Weapon X?
A: No. You must buy all Unit Packs in the same progression level.

Q: Does the All-Father Odin Vault grant 3350 Units as opposed to the usual 3100?
A: Yes, Odin’s Vault Cyber Weekend grants 3350 Units in the limited-time Bundles.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• 髙橋家 said:

Doesn't this make players around the world angry?

Yes, but that is the fault of the iOS store and is out of Kabams reach. It sucks, but it is what Apple has decided to do.
  • 髙橋家髙橋家 Posts: 6
    It can't be helped if that's the case. Thank you for reply
  • CchanCchan Posts: 2
    My superior bundle got locked after I progressed to Paragon this weekend. Then I am shocked to realize that the superior bundle is locked again after the progression.

I asked around and every one said that is not supposed to happened including a YouTuber. But then I just realized you guys posted in there in game message about this.

How do you supposed people to know?! And the fact is people actually don’t know some no body is aware of the news. I spent all 15k units for the superior bundle and now I can’t get it anymore. This is completely unfair since the units are spend, at least leave the old offer available. Please assist and I am not sure I am not the only one encountering this issue.
  • CchanCchan Posts: 2
    By reading the in game message when it was posted?

Sorry for not being helpful, but this was made crystal clear in the message sent. So this is on you. It is the first time this is being done however, so you could try sending a ticket and hope for the best.

With all due respect, I disagree. If what you say is fair, then don't ever blame all those slimy ads with all the fine prints that explains the details.

If this is a common practice, then yes, it is ignorance in my part. But this is not the case. The fact this that it is a new thing, and for every one I asked said it shouldn't happened, which means Kabam failed to make a reasonable efforts to notify the players.

All I am asking is, if that's the rule, grant an exception out of good faith, even if it only allows players to get the superior bundle in the last progression. We are all learning, and I think both parties (kabam and players) both deserves some leeway when new things good implemented.
  • So am I clear that in order to get a 6* wolverine I need to buy all of the offers? So 5 Peter Parker, 4 Starlord, 4 Starks, 4 Black Panthers, and 4 Odins? That's almost $800
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    JD_123 said:

So am I clear that in order to get a 6* wolverine I need to buy all of the offers? So 5 Peter Parker, 4 Starlord, 4 Starks, 4 Black Panthers, and 4 Odins? That's almost $800

True
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    JD_123 said:

So am I clear that in order to get a 6* wolverine I need to buy all of the offers? So 5 Peter Parker, 4 Starlord, 4 Starks, 4 Black Panthers, and 4 Odins? That's almost $800

Either Wolverine or a 2 weeks all-inclusive vacation in agypt or other countries 🫠😊
  • JD_123 said:

Probably more. It would be $785 USD plus tax.
  • SD_PUPSD_PUP Posts: 4
    Spend away. Kabam are the mods!!!
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    Cchan said:

How do you supposed people to know?! And the fact is people actually don’t know some no body is aware of the news. I spent all 15k units for the superior bundle and now I can’t get it anymore. This is completely unfair since the units are spend, at least leave the old offer available. Please assist and I am not sure I am not the only one encountering this issue.

I’m “shocked” that you asked random Internet strangers for advice & thought it would all be accurate.

I knew how this events works because I always read these official forums, specifically posts written by Mods. And if I have an important question that’s not answered in the forums, I send an email to Kabam support. Take responsibility for your poor judgment rather than blame others.

Try sending a humble email to Kabam support, apologizing for your stupidity & ask very nicely if there’s something they can do to help unlock the bundle, promising never to make this mistake again. Make sure you are very nice, if you hope for any chance of this.
  • iuliy878iuliy878 Posts: 7
    dear Kabam , i dont know how you pull this but i cant take this any more, over 40 6 star feature cristals ived opend and with no mystake and no lies, ive been geting only 4 champions from those, ManThing, x23, Rogue, and WinterS.
    i thought that with 5 more (6$deal CyberW) my luck will change, and guess what i get 4x ManThing and 1x23. if there was a possible way to sue you, i will defenitly do it, u are lucky your not in EU
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022
    iuliy878 said:

dear Kabam , i dont know how you pull this but i cant take this any more, over 40 6 star feature cristals ived opend and with no mystake and no lies, ive been geting only 4 champions from those, ManThing, x23, Rogue, and WinterS.
    i thought that with 5 more (6$deal CyberW) my luck will change, and guess what i get 4x ManThing and 1x23. if there was a possible way to sue you, i will defenitly do it, u are lucky your not in EU

Ouch, that sucks. I know it’s all RNG but has Kabam ever confirmed that champs are weighted equally in a Featured or is there a lower probability to pull the newer champs? Kabam Jax would you know?
  • I didn't get my free crystal shards from cyber Monday what do I do