**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the deal with AQ rewards.

Supposedly we’re supposed to get whatever last weeks rank was. So where is it? On normal AQ we get glory a few hours later. We’re going on however many days now since that message was released.

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    I thought we were supposed to get AQ rewards like ranked rewards and such?
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 248 ★★
    Seems like it would be logical so we could use up the max glory purchase for certain item before the reset… jus sayin… 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    In the sticky post from Miike, they said they'd try and get them out by this week, end of week.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Am I wrong in thinking we were gonna get alliance quest rewards based on where we had previously placed in prior aq’s or what?

Am I wrong in thinking we were gonna get alliance quest rewards based on where we had previously placed in prior aq’s or what?

No, you are not wrong. They are going to give out rewards for what the alliance placed from the previous cycle.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

No, you are not wrong. They are going to give out rewards for what the alliance placed from the previous cycle.
    Ahh wonderful. Good to hear
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★

In the sticky post from Miike, they said they'd try and get them out by this week, end of week.

Yeah, that was posted last week...
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 2,917 ★★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

Yeah, last week they said "we'll try to get them out by the end of next week" meaning the end of this week.
    Bocksarox said:

Yes? The post said "we'll try and get them out by end of next week" which is this week.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★

Bocksarox said:

Yeah, last week they said "we'll try to get them out by the end of next week" meaning the end of this week.
    I completely overlooked the word "next". I've been irritated for no reason.