**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apoc vs CGR vs Nick !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Quick poll . Wanted to check who would be the best for overall content ? All of them can be awakened and go to r4 .

Apoc vs CGR vs Nick !! 68 votes

Apocalypse
51%
Spity68zuffyCedricccTerracaptaincushSceptilemaniacCassyrockykostonredsoxpatsfan89Dooberman420RabarberstengelIKON_Sham_Ayden_noah1MadEyeMoody_333MauledReignkingTWGOTGFabwiziRenaxqq 35 votes
CGR
20%
BENJI830PHJfinBabyMiikeNgoalong711Riptideramsey8582GrassKnucklesThorTheCoolTruthseekerXSilver_SurferXLanguBluCitizenMiStaloOvaJay_9333 14 votes
Nick
27%
DL864TheTAbyssJinxesaxeAanthoyuwEwell65SSS69PolygonMasterzxProSparty6FerahgoFrydayBlôdletterNalak8LBN1Pat_McGloin_1LickyTheLightBringerIron_J3MiniMF 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• I3loodAngelI3loodAngel Posts: 30
    edited November 2022
    Its between CGR and Apoc. For long content Apoc is the best champ hands down. He needs a team Prof X and Colossus/wolverine, and ramp up, but then he heals with suicides and his dmg is insane. Literally best champ for grandmasters gauntlet.
    CGR is better for short content. Battlegrounds and monthly quest. He is much better there as he kills very fast and does not need to ramp up.

They both are completely different champs, it’s what you need.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    Nick
    Nick is the way. Duped Nick can take virtually anything, his Fury is crazy.

Go Nick.

Jinx
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Jinxesaxe said:

Go Nick.

Jinx

No, he is not.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    CGR
    Jinxesaxe said:

Go Nick.

Jinx

Cgr worse than apo in long content? :D 100k light attacks? Hello?
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Nick
    I think this question/poll actually have 2 parts to it.

1) Which champs would cover more content? Really all 3 does amazingly well, but yeah Apo and CGR maybe more than Nick.

2) Which champs would benefit more from R4? In this case I would say Nick.

Like I mentioned on your previous post with Apo vs Nick.

I forgot if it was Lagacy or KarateMike point out something very interest.

Nick (awaken), true strength and weakness is his 2nd Life, that is where he is crazy OP, but you are limited with 30%. So a 30% of a R4 health is much more valuable.

Apo is already a tanking and hit super hard, so a R3 would still clear content well.

So out of these two, if it was my decision I would R4 Nick (and awaken him) and take Apo to R4 later.

At the end of the day, it is also depend on the rest of your roster and who are your other R4 and R3 champs.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    CGR is a powerhouse but in terms of sustainability, Apoc has the ability to heal when not fighting, pseudo immunities to bleed, incinerate and disorient.
    Saying that, it really depends on who you like and use more…
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

I think this question/poll actually have 2 parts to it.

1) Which champs would cover more content? Really all 3 does amazingly well, but yeah Apo and CGR maybe more than Nick.

2) Which champs would benefit more from R4? In this case I would say Nick.

Like I mentioned on your previous post with Apo vs Nick.

I forgot if it was Lagacy or KarateMike point out something very interest.

Nick (awaken), true strength and weakness is his 2nd Life, that is where he is crazy OP, but you are limited with 30%. So a 30% of a R4 health is much more valuable.

Apo is already a tanking and hit super hard, so a R3 would still clear content well.

So out of these two, if it was my decision I would R4 Nick (and awaken him) and take Apo to R4 later.

At the end of the day, it is also depend on the rest of your roster and who are your other R4 and R3 champs.

My skill , mutant and cosmic roster .

• FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Nick
    Hi @Rohit_316,

Based on your roster, I would personally go with Apo in this case.

You seem to well cover for Skill for now, a R3 Nick is fine for now.