**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are the AQ Rewards?? [updated: 12-07, 2:30pm PT]

Comments

• Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Just want my glory, I spent it all with the new champs I got over the last week and a half. Thought we would have had it before the start of the new aq but it is what it is
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Yo where are rewards? It’s the end of the week.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Can we please have an update on the delay to last week's AQ rewards? There's many of us who have rank ups or revivals and regen to do with the glory. We can't do that if there's no glory
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get an update on the Aq comp. It is now the end of the week you stated would have.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Please change color it dazzles me or I have nausea or I have the fear of emptiness with this maps 6
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

This is very bad news for the player base because it doesn’t tell us anything, if it’s still in the plans for today and doesn’t come what happened to all the other days in between today and next week? So basically it’s next week and the trying for today is 🧢

That will be because it's the weekend and they dont have anyone (relevant) working them
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 248 ★★
    Feel free to send us all top peak milestone, map rewards, honor rewards, and rank rewards to make it easier on yourselves Kabam… 😉
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Some of us dished out a lot of money this past week, and this is what follows?! Not a good look at all for Kabam…
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Great call all around. Thanks.
    Wiredawg1 said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up: The goal is still to get this out today, but there is a possibility it won't be out until early next week.

So your plan is to dump 2 weeks of glory on people making it to where they have to buy stuff they don’t want or have glory expire? That is poor business practice. Seriously you guys can’t get your act together on anything
    How bad are you at managing inventory, my guy? If you were already at the cap last week, you could’ve bought literally everything you wanted, then done so again yesterday.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Hey all,

Just a heads up: The goal is still to get this out today, but there is a possibility it won't be out until early next week.

Unflippingreal. This is a new low bar for this game.
    I'm honestly surprised people are this upset about the delay in them getting it out. Yeah it sucks, but definitely not the lowest they have gone. 😂
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Ridiculous it's taking this long.
    What have they been doing for the last week n a half?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Delays are getting ridiculous at this point. Over a week in aq, 2 days on sa, now level up not going out. How about a mod come and give us some answers @Kabam Miike