**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Know How

Okay i just want to know what it takes in the arena to win the the 4* hero.
How many units, points required, how long etc.
I used to hit arenas way back but over time i stopped as i grew to be considered a weaker player.
Anyone who could tell me what i need and what it takes would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Umm, can you answer a couple of things?
    Which arena do you want to know about, basic or featured ?
    How many 5*s you have? Rank?
    Same for 4*s and Rank?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Basic 4* arena.

15 4*s.
    3 unranked.
    5 ranked 4.
    7 ranked 3.

How many fights to reach all milestone?

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I would suggest starting with the basic 4* arena. The score needed varies depending on how popular the champ is. The ranges lately have been between 2.2mil to 6.0mil. if you want Dr. Voodoo that will be at the top of the range and maybe even higher. If you are good with waiting and trying for Joe Fix It then it will be at the lower end of the range. I try to win every basic champ that I don't already have to increase my roster and scoring potential. You shouldn't have to spend any units once you get a large enough roster.
    edited June 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    Basic 4* arena.

15 4*s.
    3 unranked.
    5 ranked 4.
    7 ranked 3.

How many fights to reach all milestone?

Rank up those unranked ones as soon as you can.
    What about maxed 3*s ? How many?

Right now you have 12 4*s that can be used in infinite streak, so 4 teams. It will take around 70-80 series to get to 1.5M. (Less if you have more r5s and r4s)
    edited June 2017
    Superman69 wrote: »

I have 17 3*s max. rank.

Whoa ... 80 fights.
    Maybe I need to wait for three more months before attempting 4* basic arena.

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    If 80 fights is too much, you aren't going to get the champ regardless.

Even with a solid roster, it takes 100-200 fights to win the basic, more to get a feature.
    I am only eyeing to hit all milestone as a start.

Does not look possible with the level of champs I have now.
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    edited June 2017
    I got
    three 4* rank 4
    Four 4* rank 3
    One 4* rank 2
    Seven 3* max
    Five 3* rank 3

Im in preping for the Carnage arena. Defs gonna be grinding for that one.
    So i got until mid June to late so i can power up my 5* heroes if need be.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »

I have 17 3*s max. rank.

Whoa ... 80 fights.
    Maybe I need to wait for three more months before attempting 4* basic arena.

So 5 more teams.
    80 series in 3 days is pretty doable. 26-27 per day.
    In total you have 9 teams that can run in infinite streak, so you just need to play 3 times a day with all your teams, and you'll get to 1.5M.
    I got
    three 4* rank 4
    Four 4* rank 3
    One 4* rank 2
    Seven 3* max
    Five 3* rank 3

Im in preping for the Carnage arena. Defs gonna be grinding for that one.
    So i got until mid June to late so i can power up my 5* heroes if need be.

Which bracket are you in?
    Uhhh i have no idea. Probably the lowest or worst however it works. I havent really grinded arenas since Moon Knight was added back in late 2015.
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    Uhhh i have no idea. Probably the lowest or worst however it works. I havent really grinded arenas since Moon Knight was added back in late 2015.

you are in veteran bracket, u are not getting carnage with that roster unless u drop cash
    Lots and Lots of cash with that roster for a new featured.
    Thats why i put this post up.
    I need to know how many units i need to look at spending and how many 4* heroes i need to keep cycling.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    It's not only units it's time you have to consider. To win a feature like carnage people will be putting up 200 matches a day
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    U cannot go for carnage bro..thats almost impossible with your profile.
    A featured champ require around 15mil. Points
    With that profile I think u don't even have higher prestige so ur scores will be low too per fight..

U might have to consider playing this game for 3 days non stop with at least 5000 units just guessing it could be way more...

Since u don't have 5 stars 15 mil. Points will take u a streak of around 750...i cant even imagine playing that much
    Time isnt a problem for me i can pull fights whenever i want or can.
    Units are my struggle.
    So id be better waiting for his Crystals then yes? Itd be cheaper and more likely to win?
    How do you tell your bracket?
    I looked and the top prize for me is the Feature Champion, the 4* shards and rank up ticket.
    As if i could actually get there though.
    Nevermind. Found it. Im gonna hate trying.
    So what is the best plan? Sink cash for Units to try arenas and win him or sink cash and open as many Carnage crystals as possible?
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    So what is the best plan? Sink cash for Units to try arenas and win him or sink cash and open as many Carnage crystals as possible?

Either option sucks. You could spend a fortune on crystals and not get a 4*, Carnage or otherwise. You could also try to hit 17m or so in the featured arena to place in the top 800, but there are no guarantees that even 17m will be enough.

If you have the time, the arena grind is probably the safer option. I'll buy one crystal and call it good.
    So pretty much just do either coz the chances are the same for the same ripoff price in units.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Nevermind. Found it. Im gonna hate trying.

TBH your best option would to probably start a new account and hit it hard in the beginner and intermediate brackets. You'd prolly match you current roster by the time you get to Veteran again.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    So pretty much just do either coz the chances are the same for the same ripoff price in units.

If you decide to try to get him from crystals, you are playing the odds and the odds are against you. I'm not sure what the odds of pulling the featured from 4* featured crystals is, but I would guess somewhere in the area of one out of fifty to one out of a hundred would be a reasonable guess. So you are looking at something in the range of 8k-15k units of crystals on average.

If you decide to shoot for the featured arena, then it is less about odds and more about effort. New champions typically require between 10 and 15 million points. Anything less and your odds are close to zero. Anything higher than 15 and your odds are really good. Anything in the middle and you are gambling a bit. How much effort (rounds) it will take depends on how much you can score per round and what target you are aiming for: some chance, good chance, or close to guaranteed. If you can average about 20k per round, then it will take 750 rounds to get to 15 million. Depending on how many champions you have and how much you play and how often you recharge, that could be anything up to 10k of units to pull off. Heavy duty grinders are probably recharging 5* champs at twice the cost but getting 60-80k per round (or more): maybe 200ish rounds and 6k units.

It is probably not entirely a coincidence that the amount of units is in the same general ballpark. Everyone else has to make roughly these same mental calculations on how much effort to use.