**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another level up event?

I've noticed the 24hr level up event is running again immediately after the last one and I haven't received rank rewards for the last one yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    edited December 2022
    I’m paragon and got another level up event. No rewards from the previous level up.

I wonder if this will be another long delay in rewards…
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Level Up is running again, but the rewards have been updated. There are shards for relic-related things, and more rank-up materials.

Probably intentional, but I'm surprised there isn't an announcement about it; either in-game or on the forums.
    edited December 2022

Level Up is running again, but the rewards have been updated. There are shards for relic-related things, and more rank-up materials.

Probably intentional, but I'm surprised there isn't an announcement about it; either in-game or on the forums.

You’re right. I see the new rewards. I like it. It’s still weird that they haven’t sent the rewards from the previous event.

Looks like no change in solo crystals. They need updates or a new higher level.

• SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 51
    edited December 2022
    The new rewards are fantastic. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can we get some sort of post about the new rewards that seem to be trickling out? I've seen several events change in the last 2 weeks without any details or clarity from you guys.
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    New rewards are nice. Would have liked a 6 star sig stone crystal though
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,914 ★★★★★
    It's new rewards season. Glad of it cause I'm still overflowing from cyber weekend.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    How awesome is that that they update the rewards, without any prior communication of course, while, at the same time you can’t collect them…? A little bit sadistic for my tastes, but, whatever.
    I hope they also updated milestones in quest event. That was the only event that is hard to reach last milestone without using items.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    There are new rewards so I guess Kabam just got back to 0 in the events so everyone has a level gain
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This community jumps the gun before really checking what changed SMFH. “SaMe EvEnT kAbAm I wAs ReAdY tO dO aReNa WiNs”
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    The question(s) I have is this permanent and will the other solo events (hero, event completion, arena) will be buff up as well.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    I thought it was odd, but it was great since i needed to lvl up more lol

Maybe the ajustments on the solo events went live after the last lvl up, and the new events started by lvl up by mistake idk
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★

I hope they also updated milestones in quest event. That was the only event that is hard to reach last milestone without using items.

Especially at the end of the month. Sometimes the side quest gives you points… not the current one though.
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    I've received rewards for the 2nd (new) level up event but still not for the previous one.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Billyd21 said:

level up running now for uncollected. but nothing for cavaliers so cavs shat on yet again. no relic resources in uncollected milestones. cant see if cav have any, better be compooosatin for cavs as done dirty yet again on these players,

Billyd21 said:

cav had no level up, but its running for uncollected now

Well, what was the schedule for Level-up for you as CAV ?

Reason it came up for UC is because that is what was scheduled to come up for UC.

H.E.A.L. of which (E) was the event going on when 1st Levelup (L) was going on for others.
    When duplicate (L) came up again for that progression (for some reason), UC had gotten their regularly scheduled (A), and now has their regularly scheduled (L).

But go ahead and ask for “compooosatin” for Cav's.

Of which, pretty sure the schedule for that other progression that just had double (L) had been H.L.A.E. (switched E and L from UC rotation). So it's the 2nd L (and what is it today ?) that may be setting up a different order ?
  • GurujoseGurujose Posts: 7
    Still looking for my rank rewards before the level up event rewards got buffed