**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An appealing in game button 😍

The more I play battlegrounds the more appealing this in game button looks to me…

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I never even knew that option was there. Must be new
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bye
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 β˜…β˜…
    Me neither, why I posted here (and partly because I didnt count to 10)
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 β˜…β˜…

Bye

I have left yet. Been able to control it so far, since it will be like throwing around probably usd 15,000 down the toilet.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    why would u show me that lol
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Malreck04 said:

Damn, I hope the process is more involved than just clicking the button, there have been and will continue to be instances when I feel the impulse to live a happier life and delete this game for good.

From what I've seen, there's a confirmation popup, and if you proceed, whenever you try to log in it says your account is scheduled for deletion with a 30 day countdown, so plenty of time to back out of it
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ackbar67 said:

Malreck04 said:

Damn, I hope the process is more involved than just clicking the button, there have been and will continue to be instances when I feel the impulse to live a happier life and delete this game for good.

From what I've seen, there's a confirmation popup, and if you proceed, whenever you try to log in it says your account is scheduled for deletion with a 30 day countdown, so plenty of time to back out of it
    I think I’m relieved, but at this point it’s probably the crippling addiction talking.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They know how easy many people were tempted by the push the button campaign a couple Christmases ago, now it's time to up the stakes! 🀣
  • Might be related to GDPR (European Privacy Rights).

In U.S. lawmakers decide that you privacy doesn’t count, any company can buy any info about you, and you can do nothing about it. Delete info (hah), it's available forever.

There is at least one state in U.S. that if you provide your email address for say election registration (or other such reason) for confirmations or notices, that your β€œprivate, hah” email address is then included in your PUBLIC DATA, that the State can include with any Public Data Request from marketers, companies, etc.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As predicted lmao good riddance!