**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Ongoing Issue, very Frustrating

Just when I completed the fight, that too with a winnable score, i got disconnected and when it connected again, the time was "0"(zero), and then later it showed that I forfeited, I've already reported the similar issues but still, no any response from KABAM AT ALL!!!!!!

Comments

• MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    edited November 2022

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos this is the second time I'm reporting this in forum, there r other multiple posts of the same/similar issues, please respond.
  • You lost the constant connection needed between you and the servers.
    Could happen on just an individual fight (even though on your device the fight is still going on), which would result in Loss of that fight.

Or could be longer before re-establishing connection, which would be considered a “Forfeit” (just like if you force close your game, or click Exit from match in Upper Left corner).
    In that case (looks like that's what happened *at beginning* of your 2nd fight), it results in Forfeit of Match, even though you Won the first fight.
    And since apparently didn’t see that 2nd fight had started, that's why it only shows 1st fight in post-match summary screen (along with the “Forfeited” tag).

The longer you stay in game session without restarting game, the more likely that a BG fight or match might end up with bad connection (from memory leak, processing load, etc causing such a device delay that it misses responding to server “pings” or whatever it uses to ensure connection is still there).
    It's not that the game was opened/active for a long time, i just take breaks from my work to play, like the last fight before this, i took a break did a battleground fight and closed the game, also this isn't the first time it's Happened, sometimes when I just enter the fight, it suddenly shows the results of the fight, making me the loser by saying I forfeited.

See here as well
  • EMvEMv Posts: 23
    Today i have absolutely the same situation, three times before in this season and at least 6 times in season 2. I have perfect, absolutely perfect WIFI connection etc. it is BG issues. Besides that i had issues when SYSTEM can choose my defenders and attackers itself without my actions at all, also at least 8 fights hadn’t been downloaded at all. The same problems have my alliance members. And last but not the least - modders - boundless amount of modders - every 3rd rival - modder!!! It unbelievable **** content)))
    The BG is absolutely broken trash, it must be closed until all this trash is cleaned up!
    U won't believe me, this has happened 3 times tdy, i have sent the videos to Proff Hoff, not sure if he'll get time to raise this in his videos, and @EMv yes, I selected/clicked different champions but they added different in my fighting roster, wtf, seriously!!!!!!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Perfect WiFi connection doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

Doesn’t mean that traffic along the connection isn’t receiving bursts of peak demand for short times.
    Does not mean incoming traffic into Kabam servers isn’t briefly being overloaded from time to time.
    Doesn’t mean your device isn’t maybe getting too full of stuff to properly maintain enough free memory/cache without swapping pages of memory around.
    Doesn’t mean that free cache usage on device isn’t being drained from having done 1 or 2 rounds of BG’s (in particular), or even like a couple path runs thru a quest, or like 5+ matches in arena, before doing another BG match.
    Or even that some people's devices are getting older, and closer to the point of the listed “requirement spec” in the Support Articles. (although BG's do tend to need a little, ok, a lot, extra versus running other game modes)

And what is Prof.Huff gonna do ? Show that someone got a connection-related “Forfeit” ? I’d bet that almost EVERYONE here has encountered that from time to time, unless they have top-end stuff dedicated to basically only the game.

(oh, and for Moiz, yes, if you encounter one of those brief interruptions, that could cause the Servers to pick one of your other champs vs what you are intending, even if maybe you selected but didn’t commit to it yet, if the brief “outage” missed you doing the selection, it may not just go with who you selected but didn’t commit yet)
    https://youtu.be/Xrk_PLzJqDg
    For people who needs to check what actually happened.

Perfect WiFi connection doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

Doesn’t mean that traffic along the connection isn’t receiving bursts of peak demand for short times.
    Does not mean incoming traffic into Kabam servers isn’t briefly being overloaded from time to time.
    Doesn’t mean your device isn’t maybe getting too full of stuff to properly maintain enough free memory/cache without swapping pages of memory around.
    Doesn’t mean that free cache usage on device isn’t being drained from having done 1 or 2 rounds of BG’s (in particular), or even like a couple path runs thru a quest, or like 5+ matches in arena, before doing another BG match.
    Or even that some people's devices are getting older, and closer to the point of the listed “requirement spec” in the Support Articles. (although BG's do tend to need a little, ok, a lot, extra versus running other game modes)

And what is Prof.Huff gonna do ? Show that someone got a connection-related “Forfeit” ? I’d bet that almost EVERYONE here has encountered that from time to time, unless they have top-end stuff dedicated to basically only the game.

(oh, and for Moiz, yes, if you encounter one of those brief interruptions, that could cause the Servers to pick one of your other champs vs what you are intending, even if maybe you selected but didn’t commit to it yet, if the brief “outage” missed you doing the selection, it may not just go with who you selected but didn’t commit yet)

Buddy, Check other peoples cases, the same selection thing is happening to multiple people, not just me, and I'm currently at platinum ll, so i at least know that there is timer to select the fighting roster.
  • wildergamezwildergamez Posts: 3
    ive lost like 40 matches to this
    @Kabam Miike at least respond so that we can get to if u r aware of this.
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    BGs especially today, its broken. Totally destroyed! I have lost 5 series only today from connection issues! on both WiFi and data.
    Fix something at last, mercy me!
    I come here to check if we've any response from Kabam as soon as I get wrecked again and again from the continuous bug, but still they won't even reply, as they don't want to admit that there is an issue, we don't need any compensation or anything like that, just fix the problem please @Kabam Miike
  • BattleHawk76BattleHawk76 Posts: 15
    So not sure if this is the same thing but it’s getting very frustrating with some of the lag/auto select. It used to just be on the first draft, which is annoying enough, where my first champ was auto selected without getting options. My last fight, however was much more frustrating. In fight 3 on the defender/attacker selection screen he chose Nimrod, I chose BWCV and then the game froze with 11 seconds left as I was trying to hit confirm, the fight then started and the game had auto selected my attacker apparently by highest PI so I had to fight Nimrod with Weapon x instead Wiccan which was the obvious choice. Needless to say I lost, what was worse is that he lost too so if I had Wiccan I’m 100% sure I would have won the round.

This really needs to be fixed. It’s frustrating enough with cheaters/modders (which they seem to have made at least some progress with) we shouldn’t have to deal with these type of bugs.
    @Kabam Zibiit do something about the battlegrounds issue
    WTF i lost without even finish the first round 👈😆
    edited January 2023
    Again! When the first round is finishing before even the results appear, says I have lost the whole fight 🫣
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 52
    Full connection... just not happening. I can't even get in to try. Frustrating.
  • Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
    Happened to me. Won my fight, albeit with a crappy score. Immediately after, I get the connection lost screen and when I hit ok it restarts the fight and immediately times out and forfeits the match completely.