**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Have we had an official Gauntlet update in the last two months?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I remember an early October update on the ongoing work being done to fix/restore the gauntlet. I know there have been threads about it, but tbh the search function isn’t great.

Do we have any official update recently? (Even if the update is “don’t expect to see it in the next sixty days…that’s all we know” that would at least set some expectations.)

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    I don't think so...?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    No, nothing other than the official post stating it would be taken down and that they weren’t sure how to bring it back without some people triple or even quadruple dipping in rewards
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Don’t think it would even be the biggest deal if they brought it back and people could triple or quadruple dip. The rewards for it are going down in value very fast

Well said. From what I recall, you got an amount of t6b in line with two seasons of gold 1 war. It’s been a while though.

I’m sure it’s annoying for them being bombarded with various requests/demands on the forum. I just think that with the December update imminent, this seems like a perfect chance to provide an updated timetable.

It seems like a few objectives stashed in the Carina tab would work.

Clear the last person in line one-plus-collector/two/three/four etc. then an objective for completing all other objectives.

TyEdge said:

Zan0 said:

Don’t think it would even be the biggest deal if they brought it back and people could triple or quadruple dip. The rewards for it are going down in value very fast

Well said. From what I recall, you got an amount of t6b in line with two seasons of gold 1 war. It’s been a while though.

I’m sure it’s annoying for them being bombarded with various requests/demands on the forum. I just think that with the December update imminent, this seems like a perfect chance to provide an updated timetable.

It seems like a few objectives stashed in the Carina tab would work.

Clear the last person in line one-plus-collector/two/three/four etc. then an objective for completing all other objectives.
    They would be bombarded with less questions if they gave more answers. And it’s not even about giving the answers we want, more just acknowledging that we’re asking the questions if that’s all they can do. If the update to the gauntlet is that there is no update that’s okay. It’s a far better answer than ignoring the question.
    For sure. At this point, we’re missing a cycle of AQ, summoner advancement, and level up. So I was mostly referring to other areas of the game.

I’d love a chance to do the Gauntlet again. I ran it with r5 AA and r2 or r3 Apoc. I think I’m a better player now and I’ve got a 6r3 and a 6r4.
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    By the time they bring it back, rewards will be as relevant as labyrinth’s now are
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    EARLY JUNE
    Elwind said:

EARLY JUNE

Of what year?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

EARLY JUNE

Are you going to run out of answers come May when an answer like this can be misleading or will we see you post something different?
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

As previously discussed, the issues surrounding Grandmaster Gauntlet proved to be much trickier than initially thought.

The most up to date information we have right now is: the Gauntlet will be returning in early 2023 with a new approach from the team to ensure that each account can claim the rewards a maximum of three times. This should keep the reward potential even for everyone, it's just requiring some extra attention right now.

Far better than no answer at all! Thanks, Jax.
    Pikolu said:

Elwind said:

EARLY JUNE

Are you going to run out of answers come May when an answer like this can be misleading or will we see you post something different?
    Obviously you weren't around here 2020. You see, summer of Pain was said to come early June and it was a full year after it's announcement before we got summer of Pain. This led to a lot of confusion among people, but whenever someone asked when it was coming, people would say early June. Early June is a forum meme response that is basically the equivalent of "we don't know".

You have now been educated my good sir.
    I was very much here, I’m just not understanding how commenting it on every single question adds anything to the conversation for people looking for legitimate answers. To each their own, just thought I’d ask the question.
    Thanks, Jax!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

As previously discussed, the issues surrounding Grandmaster Gauntlet proved to be much trickier than initially thought.

The most up to date information we have right now is: the Gauntlet will be returning in early 2023 with a new approach from the team to ensure that each account can claim the rewards a maximum of three times. This should keep the reward potential even for everyone, it's just requiring some extra attention right now.

@Kabam Jax what about the resources used for those that were in the middle of running it and it disappeared?
  • Hello, by early 2023 do you mean first month or first quarter
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Eck1989 said:

Hello, by early 2023 do you mean first month or first quarter

the 18th of this month @Eck1989
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Eck1989 said:

Hello, by early 2023 do you mean first month or first quarter

Wow you are slipping, I was expecting this post 8 days ago at midnight.