**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War enlistment confusion

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
War enlistment is so confusing. Not sure who in kabam comes up with the wording.

I'm in my war room. It says "War Status enlisted selected 3 battle groups", but if you go to the autoenlisted, it says on season, 2 battle groups and off season, 2 battle groups.

So which is it?

Comments

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    I also don't get the point of the Off-Season and On-Season options when you change the number of battlegroups for one, the system changes that number for the other automatically. What if I want 2 BGs for the On-Season and 1 BG for the Off-Season? Isn't that why we have those two options and if not, why bother having it?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited December 2022

War enlistment is so confusing. Not sure who in kabam comes up with the wording.

I'm in my war room. It says "War Status enlisted selected 3 battle groups", but if you go to the autoenlisted, it says on season, 2 battle groups and off season, 2 battle groups.

So which is it?

Another post… (is this same for you ?)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/321441/can-t-figure-the-new-auto-setting-for-war-anyone-else-having-an-issue#latest
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    This war enlistment is a
    Disaster. I choose 2 bg off and on season. It looked ok. Now I just happen to select it to see days after and it says 3. Gotta hand it to Kabam and their bugs