**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Life and luck hate me so

Your thoughts

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Been there, don’t worry odds are eventually it’ll level out. I’d just keep working on your 5 stars at the moment
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Yea some players have insane luck in the beginning ( not me) but some are like you ( also me) that work really hard to open a 6*( i.e. the first 5-10 6*s) but end up pulling champs that are sub par or bad. It gets better as you go along!
    P.s. don’t sleep on squirrel girl!
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    Rhino needs a buff ala Juggernaut and he'd be a good champ again. Squirrel Girl messes up a lot of Science champions.

Otherwise, it's like my first 6 - Invisible Woman, Ronan (decent), Cosmic Spider-Man, Diablo, Elektra and Civil Warrior. I'm now up to 18 - With my best being Juggernaut, Kitty Pryde, Overseer, Hit Monkey, Angela, Purgatory and Corvus Glaive with Havok as a wild card for Battleground defense.

It does eventually start getting better. And having 18 of them really helps most in arena.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    It evens out. I had outrageous luck with my first 7 6 stars, started to think I was blessed by the RNG gods, but then went on a really bad run for ages. It then started to pick up again. Now I’ve got very balanced 6 star roster; some good, some ok, some bad and some garbage…. this is the way.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Keep focusing on your 5* roster.

Squirrel girl is a decent bleeder, that’s all.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Theres a rhino to cheeze one single quest in variant 6.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    You’ll be good. I bet someday soon that you’ll be complaining about not having enough iso to rank all of your sweet 6*s. It all evens out
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Hello darkness, my old friend...
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    This type of roster used to be very common. Exactly what I went through with my first batch of 6* as well. You'll get on just fine with your 5* for now. You will pull a god tier 6* soon.