**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* champs drop?

I play this game for a while, I am in a top 200 alliance, I start even to spend money.. but they give me the worst 5* champs, they don`t help me at all and is not worth for r4 any of them ... can someone explain me why I get 3 times Iron Patriot from 5 crystal + 1 Ant man in same batch... then Groot, etc ... what I am doing wrong, why I can take any good champ that I actually could play? Is there something that I do wrong or the guys just like to f... they players and make them to quit?

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    It's random, and you got the short end of the stick. Why do people not get this?
  • At least your IP is dupped, stop complaining. We all get nothing but ****, for awhile.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That’s what random is. People have favorable things happen and unfavorable things happen to them in a random system.
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    It's random, and you got the short end of the stick. Why do people not get this?
    Random events are chaotic, that inspires feelings of unease and discomfort so people develop an idea of, or thinking process, involving a purposeful hand that “really” controls events to help them make sense of things thereby helping them cope with those feelings?
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43

If people don`t get this why the f... I am getting this? What means this random? A guy from my alliance got duped SL, duped Storm, duped Juggy, duped Cap. Marvel, Ultron as 5* and all I get is this ****, how the f.. is kabam making this random stuff to work, doesn`t look like is broken? I think it should be some kind of balance, this is not random, is ****.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I opened 3 crystals going for iceman and AA since they got added since I have 3 5* mutant gems I want to use. I got cyclops (second dupe), oml, and beast. Three mutants but not the ones I wanted. It’s just RNG. Sometimes people get lucky sometimes they don’t
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I opened 8 last night. Let's just say I got all the champs that absolutely no one wants. Too bad I can't sell them all.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Don't save unless you enjoy mass disappointment. I just open them as I get them. Gripe for a day or two and move on. If you get someone worth taking above R2, celebrate. Heck, make that above R1...burning 5 t1a to take a crummy 5* up to R2 is unwise.

Dr. Zola
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    That’s what random is. People have favorable things happen and unfavorable things happen to them in a random system.
    Random events are chaotic, that inspires feelings of unease and discomfort so people develop an idea of, or thinking process, involving a purposeful hand that “really” controls events to help them make sense of things thereby helping them cope with those feelings?

I understand the psychology part of it. What I mean is that are hundreds of these posts. The only thing that has been more discussed and closed is freaking rank down tickets. The moderators have addressed this ad nauseam. It's random. Can't cope with that, don't play