**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Compensation missing Gold and Battlechips

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I was afraid this would happen...where are all the battlechips and gold we should have received from Map 5x3x5?

Comments

• SpiderBiteSpiderBite Posts: 9
    Not to mention receiving double rewards at the same time devalues the delayed rewards significantly due to the store consecutive item price increase. A one-time store reset would have been nice.
  • Not to mention receiving double rewards at the same time devalues the delayed rewards significantly due to the store consecutive item price increase. A one-time store reset would have been nice.

Hello there, I sit on max glory all the time. The time I buy items isn't when AQ ends, but when the timer resets which is pretty much when the next AQ starts. Because I do this, I can still spend my usual 4.4k glory on this cycle, and save the 4.8k glory I just got for the normal time when the store resets.

A store reset would be nice, but if you're willing to see the 2 icon on your mail for awhile then the store resets aren't bad. If you really want to just push it a couple of weeks you can buy 33% more than you usually do over thr next 3 weeks and you'll be back to your normal spending habits quickly.
  • SpiderBiteSpiderBite Posts: 9
    Pikolu said:

Not to mention receiving double rewards at the same time devalues the delayed rewards significantly due to the store consecutive item price increase. A one-time store reset would have been nice.

Hello there, I sit on max glory all the time. The time I buy items isn't when AQ ends, but when the timer resets which is pretty much when the next AQ starts. Because I do this, I can still spend my usual 4.4k glory on this cycle, and save the 4.8k glory I just got for the normal time when the store resets.

A store reset would be nice, but if you're willing to see the 2 icon on your mail for awhile then the store resets aren't bad. If you really want to just push it a couple of weeks you can buy 33% more than you usually do over thr next 3 weeks and you'll be back to your normal spending habits quickly.
    Definitely will do these things and technically speaking if you typically buy right after the store resets then we are still within the window of when we would have spent the missing rewards so I guess it’s all good when you think about it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

I was afraid this would happen...where are all the battlechips and gold we should have received from Map 5x3x5?

The only thing they said they were going to comp was entry tickets. They're giving you full cycle rewards for doing less than half a day of AQ. That was all we were set to receive.