**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 stars

Kabam I have not got a 4*from phc for like half year,please kabam its my hunble reuest please to the committe of marvel contest of champions please let me get a 4* either featured or a normal,please
Name in the Game-Champion Zaid

Comments

• Please listen to me
    Like ur game
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Lol welcome to the club! Always prepare for a 2*, be thankful when it's a 3*, pass out when it's a 4*
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Start grinding arena and work for various milestone achievements like the rest of us, I'm sure your chances of getting a 4* champs will SIGNIFICANTLY increase from 0.1% to 100%! Kabam GOD will listen to and reward those who earn thru hard works. Good luck and all the best.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    I haven't had a 4* from a standard PHC for over a year. The ones I've had since last summer were either 4* shard crystals, the featured crystal for the 1st anniversary of RoL being beat, the GOTG shard crystal, an Ultimate Spiderverse crystal or the Defenders crystal.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Why is it that every time we see one of these posts it sounds exactly the same. It's as if the same people who write kabam support auto-replies also write a form letter requesting that the definition of "random" be changed