**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Allow sandbagging?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No sandbagging
    That's a "no" from me, dawg.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    No sandbagging

Nah man I made this post because I been doing fine on both accounts up until now my mini had a better score than my main before they made sandbagging not an option. Now my main is in diamond 3 and I've lost like 50 freaking consecutive matches I'm getting matches against players that have like all r4's and I don't have a single rank 4 yet. It's not giving me a chance to win nothing I can't even get the solo objective done. I'm talking matches that are 2,3, even 4x's or more stronger than me. 0% chance at wins, because my base hero rating is high as heck because the hero pulls from crystals are NOT random it is giving me everything BUT dupes, even to the point where when there's two class crystals I can 100% predict that I will not get the class ISO I'm seeking and if I open normal crystals I know 80% certain that I will pull a class of the two class crystal. And further more I can even predict when and how the game will cheat (drop input, ignore abilities, etc) in most fights and I can't do nothing about it even though I knew beforehand exactly what was going to happen.

Funny thing is when I screen record it never happens.

If the game is as rigged against you as you claim, why are you playing?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Every player who worked hard to get where they are roster-wise should be insulted by people who want to skip the line. Just do what most players do and build your roster and compete like a normal person.

Anyway, I suspect Kabam will find more ways to punish this “strategy”, so I guess take advantage of the system while you can.

I wish matchmaking enabled the above to be true. As a paragon with 7 r4s, but 3 of which are sig 200 and another sig 100, I'm disadvantaged regardless.

I've fought nothing but paragons with over 13.5k prestige and most with 15k+ prestige and many, many more r4s, as far back as my history goes, which is silver 1 (currently plat 3 and very unlikely to reach even diamond, let alone GC).

So I'm ambivalent and frankly leaning towards the position where, if someone like me, who *has* invested heavily in their roster is massively disadvantaged by matchmaking, why shouldn't everyone be?

So I vote yes, just to see it all burn....

I play every day and pay to support the game, albeit not much on the pay side; 4.99 a month unit thingy is well worth it. It's ridiculous that paragons are being heavily penalized for roster development, regardless of how they tweak matchmaking.

It's also borderline bonkers that the long term players and often largest payers are being proactively disadvantaged by kabam in this game mode.

The only rationale I can think of, is the relic shards and related prestige race, is a monetization focus on the uber whales at the top that will pay anything to get them.

@Kabam Jax - the team have been remarkably silent on this issue. Why are paragons only being matched against each other in bronze? Or even in the victory track at all?
    I usually don’t tag moderators, but you NEED to do something about this 😠
    @Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax”
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,288 ★★★★★
    No sandbagging

Nah man I made this post because I been doing fine on both accounts up until now my mini had a better score than my main before they made sandbagging not an option. Now my main is in diamond 3 and I've lost like 50 freaking consecutive matches I'm getting matches against players that have like all r4's and I don't have a single rank 4 yet. It's not giving me a chance to win nothing I can't even get the solo objective done. I'm talking matches that are 2,3, even 4x's or more stronger than me. 0% chance at wins, because my base hero rating is high as heck because the hero pulls from crystals are NOT random it is giving me everything BUT dupes, even to the point where when there's two class crystals I can 100% predict that I will not get the class ISO I'm seeking and if I open normal crystals I know 80% certain that I will pull a class of the two class crystal. And further more I can even predict when and how the game will cheat (drop input, ignore abilities, etc) in most fights and I can't do nothing about it even though I knew beforehand exactly what was going to happen.

Funny thing is when I screen record it never happens.

You don't see how ironic it is to say that you're only getting matched with accounts stronger than you and that it's unfair while also suggesting Kabam should bring back sandbagging?
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    No sandbagging
    It's the system that sucks. It is so punishing for people. If all had even match ups you should win 50% of your matches. If you only win at that rate it is impossible to make it to circuit without shields.

If that would get fixed, people wouldn't feel the need to Sandbag in the first place.

Rough idea leave the circuit alone, leave the solo event and allaince event alone as that gives the big dogs something to strive for but change the track. Do something like whatever the wins needed to get on circuit (I didn't count so don't know what that is) multiple that by 2 or 3 wins to get on circuit but loses don't take you down would make it more acceptable.

I would much prefer something like that then people targeting matches against uc accounts.