**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

16.1 Crashes

Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey all,

We're aware that a number of you have been reporting new and more frequent crashes after updating to 16.1. We have a potential fix in place for a number of devices, but there may still be some issues present. If your device is listed, and you find you are still crashing more often than before, please let us know!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3:
Samsung SM-T2105
Samsung SM-T210
Samsung GT-P5210

Samsung Galaxy S3:
Samsung GT-I9300
Samsung SGH-I747

Samsung Galaxy Note:
Samsung GT-N5110

Hewlett-Packard HP Slate 7 HD

ASUS Fonepad 7:
Asus K00Z

LG Tribute HD:
LGE LGLS676

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Additionally, please keep your comments constructive and on-topic in this thread. Thanks!
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited December 2017
    Galaxy s8. game has frozen a few times
  • Galaxy S5 Mini, I can't fight... the game closes and says "an error occured please try again later." Please a solution!!!
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 - game crashes on at the start of fight.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Alcatel One Touch 7041X

Game has a % chance to crash whenever the following characters appear on the screen (battles, home screen, etc) : Star-Lord, Black Widow, X-23, Mordo, OG Vision, Cable, Netflix Daredevil, Joe Fixit, OG Spider-man.
  • Since the modok update, any battle I've attempted causes the app to force shut down.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I'm the one that submitted the problem on the LG Tribute HD and I can confirm that it's fixed for me. If anything, the game hasn't run this good on my phone since April. I played for about an hour straight; play catch up, and it ran fine. I'll let you know if any other issues arise. Thanks for getting to fixing this though.
  • visstilvisstil Posts: 19
    edited December 2017
    Samsung Galaxy tab 2, model number GT-P3113, android version 4.2.2 still not working although the screen dimensions are fixed finally
  • Guys from Kabam please fix this my unit ASUS ZENPAD keeps on crashing i cant fight. Thank you!
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Sony Xperia Z2
    Android 6.0.1
    Please do something asap it's crashing everytime
  • Lenovo K5 plus android 5.1 crashes a lot
  • Samsung s5 mini.
    Please fix it asap!!!
  • Galaxy S3, SCH-S968C
    Hope y'all can get it fixed for me as well, much appreciated guys!
  • Thanks @Kabam Wolf , the problem seems to be fixed for me, tried different modes of the game and it all runs pretty much perfect, although late in coming with the fix, its still very much appreciated,

Cheers man :)
  • Galaxy S5 mini, please fix it. This is the second day that I can't play any fight. Thank you.
  • Same error since update.
    Galaxy S5 mini: SM-G800F
    Android 6.0.1
    Thanks!
  • It's fixed for me now, am using Asus fonepad 7 K00Z
    Thanks! :)
  • Galaxy s5 mini still broken for me and I thought it was my phone so I have ordered a new one now
    Still broken... and the image is too big for the screen again...
  • when I start fight, an unknown error occurred. please fix it ASAP.
    Huawei Y3 II
  • Still facing same error on Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-i535, kindly fix this asap my alliance needs me.
  • CACO2013CACO2013 Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Uso Samsung Galaxy Win e desde a última atualização não consigo lutar uma única vez. O jogo dá erro e fecha.
    Por favor corrijam isso.
    Android 4.1.2
  • mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    Still the same. Cant fight after updating yesterday. Starting any fight any mode just pop up the massage unknown error occured and crashes the game. Before the update everything works fine. I m on arena for star lord and put on it 800.000 points and cant continue.......i missed the chance to have him, thank you. Samsung gt s 6310 android 4.2.2

• PLEASE fix it asap,
    I use samsung s5 mini
  • PraveenPraveen Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    I use redmi note HM note 1LTE can't start fight, its says unknown error please fix it
  • rabo17Kutchrabo17Kutch Posts: 4
    Have an LET network GS3/SPH-L710;4.4.2.
    Error message at all fight starts in all venues. Please help.
    Going on three days here for some of us... Are we anywhere near getting another potential fix?
  • CACO2013CACO2013 Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Imagem do erro:
    k2tn6id5wx42.png
  • 937Ladyk22937Ladyk22 Posts: 16
    edited December 2017
    bieswoh3yscm.png
    I have a Nexus 5 and I can't install the game at all now on my phone. It keeps saying download pending. It said it when I tried to update it the other day and so I deleted the app to reinstall it. Now I can't play the game because it won't download SMH. Please help me I am missing aw and soon will miss aq.
  • У меня леново А7600-H не работают бои