**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Paragon Black Iso Market?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
It was nice to see the overdue revisions to the “Test of the ____” event for sigil purchasers.

Has there been any announcement as to whether a Black ISO Market update is coming? It seems like 12,000 shard features and maybe 11,000 shard dual class crystals on 2-week timers would be a nice incentive to buy.

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’ll take that as a no. It’d be a great Christmas surprise/summoner appreciation thing.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Fax. Long overdue, barely has any tb upgrades too right?
    Tijjy007 said:

Fax. Long overdue, barely has any tb upgrades too right?

A modest discount on featured crystals, a decent shard trade-in. A way to swap t5 and t2a to balance inventory. Not a ton tbh but it’s decent.
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    I think something must be coming. There is also a Paragon stamp card trade-in listed on the Featured Item tab of the store even through there isn't a Paragon daily crystal available to buy yet.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    Kthunder said:

I think something must be coming. There is also a Paragon stamp card trade-in listed on the Featured Item tab of the store even through there isn't a Paragon daily crystal available to buy yet.

It’s title is paragon but that is to trade in the TB stamps from the daily deals.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually I also want to ask Paragon players what's the attraction of sigil to them after getting 6* sigil witch. There's no T6b or T3a elements and I wonder those T1a discount serve little meaning if players only focus on 6* rank up.
  • Reference said:

Actually I also want to ask Paragon players what's the attraction of sigil to them after getting 6* sigil witch. There's no T6b or T3a elements and I wonder those T1a discount serve little meaning if players only focus on 6* rank up.

Increased storage space for me.
    Reference said:

Lots of small benefits - extra storage, extra energy, quantifiable “savings” of shards etc.

My next month will get me sigil witch but I’d rather hold for a market update.