**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will incursions 6* crystals refresh?

Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
There is no timer for the 6* incursions crystals. Does it refresh every season? I think the previous round it refreshed but this time it hasn't. Does anyone have insight into this?

Comments

• ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    I'm wondering that too
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    They didn't? Those were trash. Smh
    And I wanted to open more of the previous ones but they changed.
  • Sarah89Sarah89 Posts: 28
    Any Updates? Last 30 days they did refresh 6* Pool too.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Would be nice to get an updated info on the 6-star Incursion crystals (and maximum artifact limit too).

Everything else seems to be on a 30 day cycle but don't have a Maximum purchase limit (or is 1/1)

6-star Incursion Crystals have no timer but have a Maximum 3/3 purchase limit. Additionally, since they cost 81000 artifacts, and the maximum Artifact Limit is 125,000 (unless it has been updated?), it seems that each Incursion cycle of 30 days would means one could buy it twice at most (Eg. Start at 125,000, buy 1 Incursion Crystal so now have 44,000, complete Incursion zones to reach 125,000 again, buy 1 Incursion Crystal so now have 44,000 again). But since most people would be starting at 0 each cycle, it is probably closer to being able to buy it once every 30 days.

That likely implies that since Kabam thinks we'd be able to buy it 3 times, that it probably would refresh every 90 days?
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    I waited for the store reset today to get the degen crystal back....and nothing.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    altavista said:

Would be nice to get an updated info on the 6-star Incursion crystals (and maximum artifact limit too).

Everything else seems to be on a 30 day cycle but don't have a Maximum purchase limit (or is 1/1)

6-star Incursion Crystals have no timer but have a Maximum 3/3 purchase limit. Additionally, since they cost 81000 artifacts, and the maximum Artifact Limit is 125,000 (unless it has been updated?), it seems that each Incursion cycle of 30 days would means one could buy it twice at most (Eg. Start at 125,000, buy 1 Incursion Crystal so now have 44,000, complete Incursion zones to reach 125,000 again, buy 1 Incursion Crystal so now have 44,000 again). But since most people would be starting at 0 each cycle, it is probably closer to being able to buy it once every 30 days.

That likely implies that since Kabam thinks we'd be able to buy it 3 times, that it probably would refresh every 90 days?

Not sure what cap is, but it’s not 125k

• AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    the artifacts cap should be 250k

also yes, I was waiting for the crystals to refresh and they seem to be the same which is weird because they did refresh last month
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★

They didn't? Those were trash. Smh
    And I wanted to open more of the previous ones but they changed.

Same here. Really wanted the degen crystal from last time but it changed right away. These ones are useless for me so I was really hoping for a change again.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    This is just Sad.
    Prime example of years old meme,
    Disappointment even when you expect nothing.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    I wonder when Kabam will address this or if they even are aware yet. I’m up to 180k artifacts now and I really don’t want any of the champs in current crystals.
    Any update on this?
  • TherealdmoTherealdmo Posts: 54
    Glad this thread was started I looked everywhere through kabam’s posts and saw nothing on refresh dates but I have a feeling we will see this same crystal for awhile 🙄
  • @Kabam Miike any info regarding this?
    Kabam Jax said:

Helllllo Summoners!

A little insight into this.

Currently the 6* Incursion Crystals are being manual reset on a 90-day cadence, thus there is no timer counting down. The reason this is happening is because there are fewer established champ pools established for the 6* crystals. Our team is currently working to create more which would allow us to have them refresh and change on the 30-day rotation like the others!

TLDR The cadence is different, the team is working to create more crystals to switch to a 30-day cadence.

Thanks again for a response!!!
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    If it was done manually, I am surprised no one noticed that Howard the Duck doesn't poison anymore.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    gforcefan said:

If it was done manually, I am surprised no one noticed that Howard the Duck doesn't poison anymore.

And that Tigra doesn't evade, at all. But thats been an error for years by now with the 5-star crystals
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Helllllo Summoners!

A little insight into this.

Currently the 6* Incursion Crystals are being manual reset on a 90-day cadence, thus there is no timer counting down. The reason this is happening is because there are fewer established champ pools established for the 6* crystals. Our team is currently working to create more which would allow us to have them refresh and change on the 30-day rotation like the others!

TLDR The cadence is different, the team is working to create more crystals to switch to a 30-day cadence.

Just an idea, why not have a rotating theme? One month being a similar theme to how it is now, incinerate / evade etc. Then the next month being class based. This should give you some flexibility to put in some duds (balancing?).

An alternative would be the war hastags, there are 3 for attack and 3 for defence... and 6 crystals.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Hmm, how come the last round of crystals updated in 30 days?