**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Insane Christmas rewards, thanks guyse

Just wanted to say how awesome and well thought the event is, so much gold and ISO is raining ...
The Expert (the hardest) difficulty + the other 2 total cost of energy is like 400+ and for this you get
the insane 400K GOLD, if you save that and you wait for the next special event you will get 800K GOLD!!!
That would be good enough to RANK up a 6*r3 to a r4,

.. Honestly please a KABAM employee answer, are you people high or something ?
How a person or a team is looking at it and saying, hmmm yea that should do it for
a paragon player, lets rock it live

Comments

• Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    Lmao, i cant believe ppl actually believe these 'users' are legit
    A whole 400k gold? Whoaaa! Any players uncollected+, understands how much of a joke this is

Funny, someone makes a thread about how chincy the gold event still is, it gets deleted then this thread pops up. Its so simple its comical
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71

They have to limit rewards so you don't r4 that Unstoppable Colossus. It's for your own good. He's either going to be game breaking for you

or you'll regret it.
    He is from the few left at r1 xD wanted to show that a rank up for him is 135k and a r4 is a 800K+ not to mention the gold needed for the level up after
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Energy cost for Halls of Fortune is too high imo, it's not worth it. You can buy Uncollected gold crystals and have the same amount or possibly more gold for a lot less effort and about the same amount of units the energy refills will cost. If you don't wanna spend units or energy at all, get gold crystals from the glory store. This event wasn't well thought out. The gold and arena chip boosts they used to do were way better than this, imo. If they are going to do quests for the anniversary celebration gold reward, it shouldn't cost 3 energy per move, should be 0 or at most 1 per move. That said this game has taught me to expect disappointment over the years. Iso and gold are both huge bottlenecks. The glory store update and last months side quest has helped a little bit at least, this event, not really.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    We've only ever had one good gold quest. It was the first one we ever had. It was called the Gold Realm or something like that. That one was worth using energy refills and running every time it refreshed. I've never been low on gold since that quest. I don't bother with anything but the halls of healing in the current version.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    honestly 400k gold is not bad at all but the energy costs are just ridiculous
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    do another 5mil goldpool event. That was way more worth the grind
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    I've been playing this for 7 years.
    In all periods of the game there was always a resource missing. It is currently Gold/ISO.
    At one time it was alpha 1, at another T4B, we already had problems with T2A, T4CC, they always ration some resource on purpose to slow down the evolution of the account a little.
    Currently my main problem is ISO, but if it weren't, I'd be out of gold. If you had enough gold like I did, you would be without ISO like I am. Something is always going to be missing, although I agree that we are actually getting a lot less gold and ISO than we should. I didn't do an arena these last few weeks and spent more than 11 million gold. Although there are many ways to earn gold, I miss a quick way, I could have it in the Battleground store, for example.
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    Rebark said:

In all periods of the game there was always a resource missing. It is currently Gold/ISO.
    At one time it was alpha 1, at another T4B, we already had problems with T2A, T4CC, they always ration some resource on purpose to slow down the evolution of the account a little.
    Currently my main problem is ISO, but if it weren't, I'd be out of gold. If you had enough gold like I did, you would be without ISO like I am. Something is always going to be missing, although I agree that we are actually getting a lot less gold and ISO than we should. I didn't do an arena these last few weeks and spent more than 11 million gold. Although there are many ways to earn gold, I miss a quick way, I could have it in the Battleground store, for example.

Dude I don't care that it cost high energy, I am wondering from the bottom of my soul how a event like this gets approved to go live :D, I have a few thousand crystals of all kind, for gold and energy or revives and etc. again I am just asking WHY AND HOW they come up with such a pathetic thing :disappointed:
    P.S. for your ISO problem, as a guy that doesnt do arena, my income is from incursion shop, I buy the 4 star crystals, if you don't do it aswell, give it a shot
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    ....... I'm not ssaying the gold event is good, but do you think that specific event is focused at fully satisfying all of the demands of an account that has one or more R4 6* champions? I would say more, but this is really not that big of an issue.

I appreciate the appropriate amount of sarcasm though.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Rebark said:

My bottle neck is champs.
    No Champs = all resource overflow
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    These are same events they have been rolling out for years now. They can't be bothered to update rewards. I guess they figure that "they are basically free and the players should suck it up and not complain". They have updated the calendar rewards and taken away that horrible 6* shard Christmas arena so that sort of balances it out
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Yeah, the problem with these quests is that they haven't been updated since they were first introduced years ago. Back then, they were awesome (and actually challenging). Now, not so much.

I don't really care this time around since you can get a ton of gold from the SQ anyways, but I would like Kabam to look over it. If it was just a random thing that they threw in every now and then, then whatever, leave it as it is and let Uncollected players get some gold while the rest of us do other content.

The one thing that irks me a bit, though, is that this is an event that is usually opened up for players during special occasions (such as now with the game's birthday celebration, as well as the Legends celebration and similar events). As such, I feel that it should have something for everybody, and right now it doesn't really.

But as I said, I feel like we've seen a greater influx of gold recently (including this month specifically) so I'm not really bothered by a lack of a worthwhile gold event as such.