**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone recognize this buff?

I wojamr0d1czr.png
haven't noticed this before...

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Which one are you talking about?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    That's his Regen. It's showing white for others as well. Apparently they're looking into it.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    That's his Regen. It's showing white for others as well. Apparently they're looking into it.

I hadn't actually triggered his regen though. Weird.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Maybe it's a visual indicator for Willpower?
    AegonT wrote: »

I hadn't actually triggered his regen though. Weird.

Interesting.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Can't be, I've seen it on my game and I don't have willpower
    I just had it come up in the Arena using Hawkeye. It's definitely a visual glitch. I don't think it represents anything.
    I can voice my opinion. Don't look for arguments where there are none.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    It's definitely a visual glitch.

Opinions generally don't use the word "definitely."
    I'm not interested in starting an arbitrary argument over my wording. This is not my first kick at the can. I know what the intentions are of the claim. I said I don't think it represents anything. Better luck next time.
    The Flags give it away.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

This "opinion" was wrong. Maybe don't make claims without "metrics" to back it up.

• DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    MikeHock wrote: »
    I just had it come up in the Arena using Hawkeye. It's definitely a visual glitch. I don't think it represents anything.

Don't make claims and spread false information if you don't know.

Here's another thread about it.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/220394#Comment_220394

Except wisdom is right? If I’m getting it on Hawkeye and Ronan who don’t get buffs it’s a bug. I also get it on ghost rider but when I activate regen thats separate. I also don’t have willpower. It’s not some new buff it’s a visual bug
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Its definitely not his regenryg3mo99p7xm.png

And i don't run will power
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    MikeHock wrote: »

Don't make claims and spread false information if you don't know.

Here's another thread about it.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/220394#Comment_220394

Except wisdom is right? If I’m getting it on Hawkeye and Ronan who don’t get buffs it’s a bug. I also get it on ghost rider but when I activate regen thats separate. I also don’t have willpower. It’s not some new buff it’s a visual bug

In the other thread about this topic, I posted a picture of an AQ Tech sym that had it. No idea what it is; not going to speculate either.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

Check the buffet buff, this symbol is exact match of buffet buff. Why is there, not sure
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I only get that symbol on Ghost Rider and only when teamed up with Mephisto for the +10% attack synergy.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Apparently this is a new bug but I’m not sure what it does since it hasn’t happened to me