**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your favorite MCOC YouTuber

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    I don’t know, seems like I don‘t have a favorite YouTuber anymore…

I really like BG’s content, seems most “mature” and I like his thought process on a lot of things… but he rarely puts out anything else than his streams…

Generally, if any of the YouTubers is reading this: Would you consider starting separate channels just for streaming?

I really enjoy your shorter, topic based videos… But whenever I subscribe to any of you, my inbox is filled with hour long recordings of livestreams… So I often end up unsubscribing.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 371 ★★★
    Contest champ
    Gotta say I love swedeah and tripleU
  • Rice_riceRice_rice Posts: 22
    Mcoc noob
  • JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42
    Lagacy
    I like lagacy his content is pretty good and I hope he reaches 100k subscribers soon so he can suffer from the worlds hottest gummy bear like Swedeah did
  • Johnson374Johnson374 Posts: 29
    mcoc noob
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Karatemike
    Swedeah is pretty underrated, but Karatemike and Lagacy are my favorite
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 405 ★★
    Lagacy
    Dang, Lags is losing by one vote right now
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    poll is invalid cuz MCOCNOOB is not the obly option, as he should be
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Karatemike
    Seatin.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Mm. Personal favorite always will be The Analyzer. He's the OG.
    My thoughts go out for a healthy recovery for him
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    I mean I would definitely watch someone who doesn't have their PayPal info on screen so people can send them money like they are broke. I wouldn't want to watch someone who doesn't showcase talent or just downgrades s a person's choice. Everyone is different imo. BG is nice as I like to have a laugh and enjoy the game while I play my game. He let's you know what's real. Mcoc Noob is good for content. Lags is cool for competition and such as showing you how to doom cycle and kitty cycle. Love those. RTM is good for the news updates. Those are my 4 go to people. I enjoy watching them.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    I think CampoMC deserves a mention here. His videos are easy to watch and quite helpful IMO.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Rich, Lagacy, Vega, The Grind, Campo, and of course Jason Voorhees and McocNoob for making our lives easier.
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    Contest champ
    Brian Grant no contest. He’s the most entertaining and the most well spoken. He doesn’t make content like he used to anymore but he’s in a different place in life and with his attitude toward the game at the moment. Karatemike415 is great too, I love his damage showcase videos and hearing his thoughts about champions you don’t normally hear about too much because they aren’t in the top 1 percentile of champs in the game
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    KT1
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I’m addition to everyone mentioned, I do like to check out whichever YouTuber reports on ignored or ongoing bugs.