**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

HOW DO YOU DO EVENT QUESTS?

FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Just curious... how do you choose to complete the event quest each month?

HOW DO YOU DO EVENT QUESTS? 60 votes

Complete it first, then go back to explore 100%
56%
DaMunkGroundedWisdomRotmgmoddyJasonMBryantSnizzbarBadroseLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisRockandrollinaDYellsomeMillybearvg2782AxeCopFireChris_L_HbuffajrJmoneysteckphillgreenFilmScorpionDave_the_destroyerKestrelle 34 votes
100% explore part 1, 100% explore part 2, and so on
21%
MasterSmokeDarkestDestroyerHaggis_ballsJets44Prash1stSnaggleAAwkWardIsman1998Nexus_UY_ScutiDev_ShahLHNL777issamaf80Davidrde4345 13 votes
Sometimes one way, sometimes the other
21%
winterthurDarkstar4387SmokinSurferPrimmer79Nishu001nameplasmeoreanHENRIQUE_FORTEKingOfMcocAshburnPandamanTanHzoriSpurgeon14 13 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    Complete and work 100% backwards :)
  • Complete it first, then go back to explore 100%
    winterthur wrote: »

I do exactly the same. When I go back to explore 100%, I start at the end. So I can get the better rewards sooner. Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

That's what I usually do. For me, it seems all downhill if I do Exploration of Chapter 3 first. Anything from Heroic down, I do on Auto Fight..lol.
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120

i do the same thing
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    It usually depends on when the Completion Event is. Sometimes I do them in order, but if there's a completion event going on, I'll go ahead and do all of chapter 3 to help get points.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Run through, then explore from the beginning with auto fight until the last chapter bosses.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    100% explore part 1, 100% explore part 2, and so on
    I just 100% a chapter at a time.

I used to do a run in each then work backwards, don't know why I stopped actually lol.

I think it's because the first ones are only 1 energy a move, so you can 100% the first 2 with 1 refill (if already having 70 energy when you start) and then the unit return seems better lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Autoplay the 3 energy ones when i need to clear energy fast. Autoplay 1-2 energy ones during hero use solo event. :)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Complete first then explore. There's completion rewards that can be gotten just from doing one run, so might as well snatch that before exploring.