**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your favorite MCOC YouTuber

Comments

• BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RichTheMan πŸ‘
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,297 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Karatemike
    The Karate King
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Contest champ
    The choices are absolutely ****.

Prof hoff needs to be there. He’s the GOAT.

Richtheman too.

And where’s Katy Candy?

C’mon man.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Contest champ

Rohit_316 said:

Proff Hoff is most people's favourite . His content is ahead of time . His knowledge of the game isimmense . People should defo follow him on YT .

if they want to bang their head on the wall
    When he took AA to sig 200 last week I wanted to bang my head against the wall
    Why? Jealous?
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    1. (Seatin MOL)

1. MCOC Noob

(Got me through act 6, 7 and 8.1 + variants)
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seatin just wish he will come back.
  • Haldir1983Haldir1983 Posts: 20 β˜…
    Slayer of Gods! He and his CGR r the best!!!
    When will be a full moon?
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78 β˜…
    Contest champ
    Cesgame
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Karatemike
    I like Karate myself he always sounds more β€œinto it” than the others lol
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seatin Man of Legends without any doubt, kinda miss him a lot, been playing a lot less since he doesnt upload stuff
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    Contest champ
    Voted for Brian cause he has some pretty enjoyable content imo, just not the most informative always but I love his stuff.

For guides and stuff I have to go with MCOC Noob, dude has helped me out many times with 100%ing content

And for my general updates on the game I'm with RichTheMan, he makes some good recaps of some news on the forums or bugs that are floating about with easy timestamps available in case certain topics don't interest you. And he usually has a video rounding up reward totals for Side Quests, very nice stuff so you don't have to read paragraphs of text yourself
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rich is actually the more compatible with the biggest chunk of the playerbase, more summoner friendly. He praises Kabam when there s really something good going on, (not like Proff Hoff lately), he does boring reward calculations for us, he s not a whale showing off his overflowing materials and complaining about it afterwards (like Proff Hoff), his news videos are entertaining and so on.
    Jason (a girl btw) is the best champ guides, Noob the best content guide, and Vega the best rank up guy, since he s trying to be objective, his lists are based not on his personal opinions but are discussed beforehand with his teammates, and are for the entire game, not just the game mode He likes playing the most (like KT1 lately).
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cold take, none of them.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I voted for Brian because he is bald

there's other bald youtubers sir
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30 β˜…
    Swedeah
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Contest champ
    I honestly rarely watch vids but have to vote BG. He got my respect back when I still did YT vids he gave my channel several shout outs, each time I got a massive view/subscriber spike. Helped my channel a lot back then (before I abandoned it) and he seemed like a genuine guy, which is always a positive.

On the otherside, I've seen a few positive mentions for Beroman on here but I think his attitude and ego is what keeps people away. One time him and I did a similar video on a boss and mine had more views at that point so he trolled my channel saying how his video was better (I'm assuming trying to get my viewers to watch his vid). Stuff like that has kept me from ever watching a single one of his vids.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm gonna give a mention to Enzo Eigen since he's the nicest person I've ever seen
  • TV_Addict_2017TV_Addict_2017 Posts: 37 β˜…
    RichTheMan
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…
    Jason Vorhees is my top favorite, but also watch some of the others mentioned above.
  • V1ratV1rat Posts: 30 β˜…

Jason Vorhees is my top favorite, but also watch some of the others mentioned above.

Man makes best guides
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…
    Mr Negative (prof hoff)
    Slayer of Gods CGR
    Richtheman
    KT1
    Katy Candy
    Karatemike Hercules
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 275 β˜…β˜…
    Lagacy
    i'd go lagacy out of the ones on the list but Bero Man's knowledge and skills puts him on my list
  • Duaugen666Duaugen666 Posts: 20 β˜…
    Lagacy
    Actually i like slayer of gods, but i have to pull 6* cgr to call him my favourite. Also miss Seatin