**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Welcome to The Banquet, an MCOC holiday event!

Earn points toward Solo and Alliance Banquet Events by using units to send select consumables to alliance members and friends or, by purchasing and/or opening Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals! Purchase Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals in the Crystal vault, collect them from the Holiday Calendar and earn them in the Accolades Solo Event!

Starts: 12/20/2022 @ 18:00 UTC 

End: 01/03/2023 @ 18:00 UTC 

Requirements

Accounts must meet the following requirements to be eligible to participate in the Banquet event.

• Conqueror Progression AND has reached level 40
  • AND Joined before Nov 21 2022

To contribute to, and earn rewards for, the Alliance Event:

• Summoners must be in the Alliance for 14 days

**Please allow up to a week after the conclusion of the Banquet event for rewards to distribute. This time will be used to find, ban and remove rewards from cheaters on the leaderboards.

Introducing Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals!

Banquet Crystals cost 15 Units each and contain a chance at:

• Gold
  • T1 Alpha Catalyst
  • T4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
  • 3- and 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
  • 3- and 4-Star Awakening Gems
  • 3-, 4- and 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards

Greater Banquet Crystals cost 300 Units each and contain THREE items.

GUARANTEED 100K+ GOLD, TIER 5/6 CLASS ISO-8 and a chance at:

• 5- and 6-Star Kang
  • 5- and 6-Star Thanos
  • 5- and 6-Star Weapon X
  • 5- and 6-Star Jessica Jones
  • 6-Star Sig Stones (+5)
  • 6-Star Sig Stone Crystals
  • 5- and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
  • Cavalier Crystals
  • Nexus Cavalier Crystal
  • 6-Star Featured Hero Crystal
  • Nexus 6-Star Hero Crystal
  • 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal
  • 6-Star Awakening Gem
  • T4 Class Cat Crystals
  • T2 Alpha and T5 Basic Catalyst
  • T5 Class Cat Fragments
  • T3 Alpha Cat Fragments
  • T3 Alpha Catalyst
  • T6 Basic Cat Fragments
  • T6 Basic Catalyst
  • T6 Class Cat Fragments
  • Additional Gold
  • Additional T6 ISO-8
  • Scrap

Acquiring Points

You can send, and receive points for sending, the following items!

*NOTE* We are aware of a bug with gifting Boosts where the icons are not properly displayed; the info button will still provide accurate information. We thought it best to include the boosts despite this bug instead of removing them from the event entirely. Additionally, they will display under the ITEMS tab, not the BOOSTS tab.

*Note* As previously announced, Banquet and Greater Banquet Crystals cannot be gifted, they are for your account only.

Solo Event

Alliance Event

Please be aware of the minimum contribution required for each alliance member to collect Milestone Rewards.

Accolades 

Summoners will receive a Gifting Badge and 10 Accolade Cards for nominations via an in-game message at the beginning of the event, and then one additional card per day via the Accolades Calendar.

• Nominate your alliance members in a number of different categories 
  • Earn 50 points in the Accolades Solo Event each time you nominate an alliance member
  • Receive five nominations in a given category to earn a Profile Picture
  • Receive fifteen nominations in a given category to earn a Title for your profile

Accolades Calendar

Accolades Solo Event

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    A lot of tables, and I know I'll probably get far lower than I would like in all the rewards since I don't pay, but I'm still looking forward to it!
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I suck at math guys, but can someone please tell me if 6k units should be enough to reach the 6* awakening gem in solo event?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Can a mod confirm that the alliance event points and the solo points are the same? In other words, a banquet crystal purchased and opened counts for a total of 4,000 in each event?
  • acteyleneacteylene Posts: 17
    Are we able to gift consumables to accounts outside our alliance, or is it limited to other alliance members? It certainly sounds like it is only within the alliance from the 1st paragraph, but kinda hoping that is not actually the case.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    For the solo event, is the 6* awakening gem milestone at 80,000 points a generic gem? It doesn't say "crystal" so I'm assuming that it is.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

I suck at math guys, but can someone please tell me if 6k units should be enough to reach the 6* awakening gem in solo event?

You will need at least 6700 units to finish the milestones, so 6k should get you to the AG. You need to purchase 24 crystals (7200 units) plus open the 4 from the rewards. You’ll get another 500 units from the rewards to bring you to 7200 and the 4 crystals from the rewards will be enough points to finish it off. This math is not including anything from alliance rewards, which will help bring the units needed down.

Edit: if you’re in an involved alliance, 5850 units plus what you earn will be enough to get everything.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

I mean, can't say I'm surprised since I've came to accept that this is the behaviour you went along with. I'm just disappointed

Happy Holidays!
    Yes.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    If my calculations are correct (they may very well not be): You'll need to fork up 5250 of your own units on greater banquet crystals to get all the solo event rewards. Assuming that you manage to get all other Banquet crystals mentioned in this post (you get 100o points for opening them) and you use every unit you get to buy more banquet crystals.

Again this might be wrong just a quick calc but thould give the right idea for how much you'll need to spend to get all solo rewards
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Where are the consumables in the post? The potion part? If this is the case, it’s a shame that there are no elder mark :/ Incursion care I never go up to 25 rooms so not interesting
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I thought we was gonna stop with gifting and only gift ourselves or did I totally misread it?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Can a mod confirm that the alliance event points and the solo points are the same? In other words, a banquet crystal purchased and opened counts for a total of 4,000 in each event?

No, seriously. Can we get a confirmation that we get the same 3000 and 1000 points in the alliance event for buying and opening a banquet crystal @Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax”

Still befuddled at the disagree click. Gee I wonder who’d do that.