**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend run time. 3hr 39min. Enough for top 100?

Blade with Star Lord. Blade primary champ.
Master mode is easier now so I think the benchmark times have changed.
Anyone else have times?

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    3h16m
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Looks to me like it's the same as always
  • There is for thor ragnarok but none for modok
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Zeperion wrote: »
    There is for thor ragnarok but none for modok
    You wgorn. Ther is not a legden bages from. The mordos lab But from mordos hotel ther is.
  • Zeperion you’re wrong
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I think it should be fine.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

You're not the brightest peanut in the turd, are ya?
  • 4:16 any other month I would have nailed it. Idk about this month.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★

a guy literally posted a pic saying there's a legend run for this month.....People these days....smfh
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Should have done Act 5.4 first so you could rank 5 a 5* champ, now everyone who completes 5.4 then does a legend run will have a big advantage over your time.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Zeperion you can't polish a turd... but you can roll it in glitter
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    You have to remember that people can complete 5.4 and do a legend run with a r5 5* if they want. This month's time could drop significantly.
  • Jhoward8Jhoward8 Posts: 7
    I think 3h 39 min will be fine. a lot of people that are going to be going for 5.4 100% will be doing so a few days after it is released which is the 13th of December and you only have until the 20th to do a legends run for the event quest. this will be the last monthly event quest where you could potentially get the tag with a 5 star rank 4.

Also I am curious on the team to the guy who said he did it in 3h 05 min because that would mean that you averaged 3 minutes per round which is very fast.
  • QuintinomsQuintinoms Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    3.05? Is that posible?
    I've done 3.45h.

And good luck for all who tried 😁
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Jhoward8 wrote: »
    I think 3h 39 min will be fine. a lot of people that are going to be going for 5.4 100% will be doing so a few days after it is released which is the 13th of December and you only have until the 20th to do a legends run for the event quest. this will be the last monthly event quest where you could potentially get the tag with a 5 star rank 4.

Also I am curious on the team to the guy who said he did it in 3h 05 min because that would mean that you averaged 3 minutes per round which is very fast.

Unfortunately the people that are capable of doing a legends run for 5.4 are also the ones that are capable of smashing out sub 3:30 times with a day left if they needed to. The times will be much faster this month because master is easier than before.

Having said that, 5.4 will have camera lock, so they are going to have to wait for maps to come out from YouTubers or fellow alliance members so that they aren't going in blind. If the maps come out quickly, I can see people wanting to take their new 5*r5 for a test drive on a legends run straight away.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    3h05 hell yeah bougth an iphone X just for that :smiley:

I’m calling your bluff dude, 3:05 is impossible seeing as u did it w r4 5* champs before 5.4 was relseased. I know of peeps doing it with r5 5*s and getting way worse than my own timing of 3:32. So just saying... 3:05 is abit too much of an over exaggeration.