**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which cosmic to R4 for paragon?

HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've got about 110 6* but can't pull one of the top tier cosmics. Just explored 8.1 yesterday and pulled a cosmic 3-4 gem which will give me my third R4, any ideas on who to go for? (I've also got a cosmic 2-3 so no problem ranking up)

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,388 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Out of that lot, Venom or Venompool would be my choice. Venompool is now a bit better than Venom (unless you're fighting Havok or someone like IMIW), but a lot sillier.

If you run recoil masteries, then Corvus.
  • Options
    Thanks, yeah I run recoil, just feel corvus doesn't have the reach in latest content anymore. Venompool and Red Goblin were the suggestions my alliance gave me. Just not an amazing pool of champs 😂
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Venom
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Venom or Angela. I would choose Angela personally
  • Options
    She needs pretty high sig though to be great doesn't she? Have her as a maxed out 5*. Venom could be fun, he was my first 5* years ago
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Id go with Corvus
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Vp
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,118 ★★★★
    Can you awaken king Groot? If you can, he'd be a top choice.

Otherwise who do you use the most?

If you use him a lot and run suicides, then corvus. He was my second cosmic r4 and I run suicides; use him all the time in cav EQ, every war and I'd use him in AQ if I didn't run sig200 herc.

He's also immense in battlegrounds. Particularly against penny. He monsters her.

I have similar cosmics, except missing prox and KG and have; herc and corvus at r4, Angela, CGR, Odin and Medusa at r3, venompool, red goblin, Heimdall, nova, airwalker and knull at r2. (Torn between Angela and CGR as my next r4.)

I use herc and corvus so much more than the others. Only Angela and CGR get regular use from the rest. Although venompool will probably be my next r3 as knull isn't duped.

If you run suicides, corvus is genuinely a great choice.

But... This is also to get paragon. Now that I am paragon, I'd r4 terrax, cull, unduped Angela, venom, venompool, red goblin, gamora maybe the champion, in effect a ton of people, to get it. The boost in rewards make it worth it.
  • Options
    Yeah the boost in reward is why I'm doing it regardless. Thanks for all your inputs, plan to do it today, still not sure, guessing it'll be Corvus or Venompool (due to his degen on robots) at the moment