**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino in Battlegrounds

Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Guys, Can someone tell me which champ is good against Domino in Battlegrounds??

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Guys, Can someone tell me which champ is good against Domino in Battlegrounds??

Can we see your champs?
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Do you mean to ignore her crit failure or just good option for fight her in general?
  • Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50
    @BabyMiike This are my champs which I assigned

• Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Posts: 50
    @Mackey In both conditions specially in Crit Failure
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Quake. If you can use her. Just start charging heavy as soon as you see the "FIGHT" come up. It will bypass crit failure.
  • The_Paragon2The_Paragon2 Posts: 41
    Guardian is a good option.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 198 ★★
    Guardian, Nimrod, Omega Sentinel, Warlock and Ultron. Nimrod and Guardian are the best.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    Garlo said:

Guardian, Nimrod, Omega Sentinel, Warlock and Ultron. Nimrod and Guardian are the best.

Can I ask, how these champs do well against Domino? Except being tech champs that don‘t have to deal with unlucky?
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★

Garlo said:

Can I ask, how these champs do well against Domino? Except being tech champs that don‘t have to deal with unlucky?
    In order
    Guardian can parry non contact hits, autoblock specials and puts a shock on her for lowering his ability accuracy
    Nimrod cannot have his ability accuracy reduced by mutants, gains additional armors against mutants and just does a ton of damage with his shocks
    OS cannot have her AA reduced by mutants. can autoblock, can out put a ton of damage with her plasmas
    Warlock can power drain on non contact hits, can power drain if they heal (and degen if awakened)
    Ultron places degens instead of bleed against mutants and his protocols cannot be stopped by ability accuracy reduction

This is all in addition to them being techs that can't go unlucky.
  • Howard The Duck is my favorite Domino counter in Battlegrounds, personally.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Garlo said:

I only have Guardian so I can't speak about the rest but Guardian can parry her non-contact attacks and usually one SP1 and one SP2 is enough to ko (or close to ko)
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Duped Howard The Duck because he got 115% of Ability Accuracy instead of 100%. He won't get crit failure at all. There goes my secret on how I always beat her in BG.