**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rockets Holiday CRAPtacular

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
Trash rewards.

I would like to know who approved this foolishness. This comes after the underwhelming DeadFOOL event that gave players a 99% RNG based chance to get trash, and 1% RNG based chance to get worthwhile resources. Now here, we get to choose our path, but the resources are hot garbage and unmotivating. At some point, these have to get better. I think it's time these side quests rewards got an upgrade.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Trash rewards.

I would like to know who approved this foolishness. This comes after the underwhelming DeadFOOL event that gave players a 99% RNG based chance to get trash, and 1% RNG based chance to get worthwhile resources. Now here, we get to choose our path, but the resources are hot garbage and unmotivating. At some point, these have to get better. I think it's time these side quests rewards got an upgrade.

So what should they upgrade them to?
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 372 ★★★

Trash rewards.

I’ve got no issue with them just getting the golds nice or bunch of cavs and rank up mats for rank ups I mean not every event has to load is on sigs or give us ags and a bunch a shards some months can give us rank up sq like this one I actually really like this event rewards aren’t that bad
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Look out, y’all. We got a regular Dane Cook over here cracking jokes.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yes why they dont put a store for scrap instead decided to go with quest, last 2 months side event quest was fabulous for me and i like its design too but this time they messed up.
    I know holidays are coming they want to have fun too but for this type of event they should prepare early and they can ask youtube influencers for review of such idea
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I'm actually too lazy to get those rewards
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    When you consider how many times you can run the side quest, the rewards stack up.

Just get what you need 🤷🏻‍♂️

Have we seen better months, for sure, is it the end of the world… not really.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

The design is dumb tbh having to repeat the claim reward then exit quest and re do ot again is just uselessly tiresome for some reason
    I have thousands of scrap just laying there because it feels boring
    Honestly a store would have been better

It would, but the whole gimmick of rockets workshop was the quest to spend the currency (and the mastery cores that were available) so when everyone begs for it to return… obviously they have to include the most painful part.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    You can enter the SQ what like 25 times? If you went for only 6* shards that’s 12500 shards, way more than most SQs. This side quest is awesome
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I find it ok except for having to do the quest vs just having a store as stated previously. I started playing a couple months before Gwenpool goes to the Movies, so nostalgia factor is zero here.