**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver Surfer Buff

LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m a massive fan of silver surfer from the comics and would love to see him get more love within the game. His animations are awesome but he’s just not useful within the scope of the game. I think he deserves a tune up or buff.
Let me know what you think:
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer is extremely good. He has very good damage and a ton of utility. He’s especially good in battlegrounds.

If Kabam nuked his prestige and sent out rank down tickets, I would keep my 6* at r4 and would be happy to r5 him down the line.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    He's got solid utility and respectable damage.
    He's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, he has his uses in the game.
  • TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 112 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

Silver Surfer is extremely good. He has very good damage and a ton of utility. He’s especially good in battlegrounds.

If Kabam nuked his prestige and sent out rank down tickets, I would keep my 6* at r4 and would be happy to r5 him down the line.

He's even better with Odin for questing, who is also underrated. Pretty good questing combo
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

I’m a massive fan of silver surfer from the comics and would love to see him get more love within the game. His animations are awesome but he’s just not useful within the scope of the game. I think he deserves a tune up or buff.

Anybody who is familiar with his rotations knows that he's really good, the problem is he's just more of a ramp up champ so you're not going to have that upfront damage like CGR.

I would recommend doing some serious research on his rotations and you might see his value Beyond just prestige.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    Silver Surfer is one of the better cosmic champs, definitely doesn’t need a buff. He’s got great utility and a very unique kit. There’s a lot of unique things he can do like use the heavy phase to avoid unblockable sp attacks and on nodes with extra buffs or cold snap/incinerate/shock debuffs hes amazing. Watch a video or two on him and you’ll be surprised. I’d much rather see them buff a cosmic that actually needs it like Air-walker
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Fam, if you think Silver Surfer needs a buff, then you need to learn to play him properly, he is a beast, he will be my first cosmic R4 for sure, and I bring him in almost everything, a lot of immunities, a lot of damage, and a lot of utility, he is quite amazing and if you play him good you will counter some champions that he is not a real counter to