**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Golden Piggy Bank

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
Just want to say that this was my favourite deal from Kabam in a long time and I’d love to see it again. $5 for all that gold and iso, claimable as many times as you’d like. It’s exactly what my dolphin(ish) account needed and I’d love to see it more often. Hope others enjoyed it too,

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I never got it. Out of curiosity, how much gold did you get from it @DannyB01 ?
  • @DannyB01 — I agree. Took advantage of it as much as I was able. It ought to be a regular offer. Kabam got plenty of ca$h from me on this one.

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★

I never got it. Out of curiosity, how much gold did you get from it @DannyB01 ?

It was 1 million gold and the ability to select 30x T6 class iso, for $5 each time. Once opened, you could do it again after enough fights. I think I did it 10 times. Eventually I ran out of catalysts to use so stopped!

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Agreed, would love to see this again, even semi regularly.