**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Should I Feel About Uncollected Ice Pheonix?

Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I'm having a hard time deciding which side of this argument I'm on, so I'll let you decide for me.

How Should I Feel About Uncollected Ice Pheonix? 17 votes

I am currently unable to beat Uncollected Ice Pheonix. I think it's because I don't have the best champs and/or individual skill to beat her. Maybe I should focus my efforts on other game content and continue to improve my roster and skill set. And if I'm unable to beat her before the event ends, then hopefully I'll be able to complete the next Uncollected EQ and get some sweet rewards.
47%
TheLazyKingBrew_SwayneI_ForgotVision_41BUZZdog3000Darkrider05DangerNoodleTheMarauder53 8 votes
Wah wah wah!! It's too hard. Unavoidable damage is too unavoidable! Make it easier and gimme free stuff.
52%
RaganatorZachSpeedbumpMasterTroller42HENRIQUE_FORTEvinniegainzNexus_UY_ScutiNemesis666PincheChingon 9 votes

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    This is a biased poll and does not reward anything but attention
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I am currently unable to beat Uncollected Ice Pheonix. I think it's because I don't have the best champs and/or individual skill to beat her. Maybe I should focus my efforts on other game content and continue to improve my roster and skill set. And if I'm unable to beat her before the event ends, then hopefully I'll be able to complete the next Uncollected EQ and get some sweet rewards.
    Should be noted that I am currently unable to beat Ice Pheonix.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I only have 2 runs with modok left then I 100% whole thing. I still think ice Phoenix is stupid
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I only have 2 runs with modok left then I 100% whole thing. I still think ice Phoenix is stupid

She's probably excessive even after the nerf, but the point of this was to take a more creative approach to pointing out that there should always be some game content that is unbeatable to the vast majority of players. And that it's fine if you aren't on that level yet. Improve your roster, improve your skill and try again. And if you can't compete this event, oh well. There's going to be more events.

Sure, it's easy to say she's a money grab, but that's only if you are unable to beat her without spending. And there's a lot of players who have beaten her without spending.

Like, I can't imagine how boring the game must be getting for some of the top ranked players who have already beaten pretty much everything there is. This event was obviously built to try and challenge that group of players and I get the feeling it wasn't excessively challenging for some of them.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Let’s Face It Kabam Knows They Screwed Up With SL A Champ Who Owns Most If Not ALL The “Hard” Content In The Game So Instead Of Nerfing Him They Add BS Like Ice Phoenix To Drain Your Wallet Instead
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I remember not being able to beat coulsons insanity because my skills and roster was not ready. Eventually you will be able to complete end game content. When ming na event dropped, I was able to revive my way through it.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Icephoenix was a cake walk for me I could do without BS Taskmaster and MODOK (which is currently broken being able to auto block hit at the same time.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Wah wah wah!! It's too hard. Unavoidable damage is too unavoidable! Make it easier and gimme free stuff.
    I love when people get flagged for speaking the truth.