**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Collecters Crystal, and perhaps why Kabam gave us the Facebook rewards

I have to be honest, while they did promise us a lot if we unlocked the Facebook rewards, I think it seems odd that Kabam- the company people say is “holding out on its players to make them spend money” would unlock these amazing rewards. I think the key to this is the Collecters Crystal, many higher level players have sold their 1 and 2 star Champions for iso and gold, seeing as until now, they would be pretty much useless to them, so they will probably be buying the Collecters Crystal, and in large quantities, so I ask, what will the cost of this Crystal be? Kabam can make it whatever they want, and I’d guess they’d make it 50-100 units each, and so for the 5 star arena, we’ll be enticed into buying more Collecters Crystals, but when we run out of units we’ll turn to, yes, the units store.
Therefor, I think, when Kabam told us 1 million Facebook likes would unlock these rewards, they were really saying first we’ll get your likes, then we’ll get your money.
I honestly hope the Collecters Crystal will only be up to 30 units each, as asking any more for these champions that are only 1 and 2 Stars is kind of ridiculous.

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    The only ridiculous thing is that people actually sold their 1* and 2* champions.

The whole point of the 5* shard arena is for it to be an event that ALL players can enjoy, hence the limitation of only 1* and 2* champs, because rightfully everyone should have those champs.

Just be glad that Kabam is actually allowing the idiots to buy back 1* and 2*, instead of just letting them hang and dry.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    kabam always trying to make money as a mobile...game.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I'm thinking the Collector crystals will be 25 units each