**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banquet Alliance milestones

I have recently joined an alliance and it says I will be eligible for the milestone rewards in 10 days, however it is unclear to me if the points I accumulate will immediately count at that time or if it will start counting points at 0 when I become eligible despite me having 20k already in the solo milestones. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 33
    Because right now it says I am 0/100 despite having 23k points, but it simply says I will be eligible for the rewards in 10 days, not that I can’t gain points in those ten days, seems unfair if I’m going to have to start at 0 once I become eligible to claim rewards
  • The same. I have 31k points in solo and three days before the opportunity to receive rewards - so what's the point if I already remain in the union until the end of the banquet? It will be unfair if points are not awarded and it will be a mistake on the part of Kabam. After all, to receive the rewards of the union, you need to be in the union in any case, which everyone will do.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    No points will count toward the alliance event until the timer you see expires. Kabam stated clearly in their communication that this would be the case. Hold off on purchasing or opening anymore GBC until after your timer expires, then you will be eligible to contribute toward and earn alliance rewards.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,057 ★★★★

It states that to contribute points for this event you must be in an alliance for 14 days. Looks like I did the same as since I open banquet crystals without reading the fine prints myself. Good thing mine was only 4K points wasted.
  • BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 33
    Perfect thanks for the response, didn’t see that in the post, all good, should have no problem at least reaching that 33k to get all the milestones, just have to save up, no biggie
  • Does anyone think this condition is fair? Indeed, in order to receive allied goals, you still need to be in an alliance until the end of receiving rewards, if you leave earlier, they will not be. But it's not normal to restrict players with a banquet timer like this. Why then do similar timers for goals take into account points before the possibility of receiving rewards, but not a banquet?
    edited December 2022

Does anyone think this condition is fair? Indeed, in order to receive allied goals, you still need to be in an alliance until the end of receiving rewards, if you leave earlier, they will not be. But it's not normal to restrict players with a banquet timer like this. Why then do similar timers for goals take into account points before the possibility of receiving rewards, but not a banquet?

It is fair because they communicated it weeks before the deadline to be in your alliance to avoid the timer altogether and well in advance of the start of the event.
  • The very essence of the fact that points are not awarded without the expiration of the timer is dishonest. If this fact is not changed, I will once again be convinced that Kabam does not appreciate the players

Does anyone think this condition is fair? Indeed, in order to receive allied goals, you still need to be in an alliance until the end of receiving rewards, if you leave earlier, they will not be. But it's not normal to restrict players with a banquet timer like this. Why then do similar timers for goals take into account points before the possibility of receiving rewards, but not a banquet?

It is fair because they communicated it weeks before the deadline to be in your alliance to avoid the timer altogether and well in advance of the start of the event.

The very essence of the fact that points are not awarded without the expiration of the timer is dishonest. If this fact is not changed, I will once again be convinced that Kabam does not appreciate the players

How is it dishonest when they said that this is how it would work? The validity of rules is not determined by whether or not you read them. They said that this is how the event would work, it is exactly how the event is working, and your lack of attention to detail is not their problem to fix.
  • It's finally time to say goodbye to this game after three years of playing
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    edited December 2022

The very essence of the fact that points are not awarded without the expiration of the timer is dishonest. If this fact is not changed, I will once again be convinced that Kabam does not appreciate the players

It is super fair because the cheaters who have botted arena forever could join an open spot on their main accounts alliance, open a ton of crystals, and leave. Then this makes that alliance have an unfair advantage against those who are legitimately trying to get the top alliance ranked rewards.

Also as mentioned, kabam has been very open that this'll be how it works, and this is also how it has worked in the past years too.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

It is fair, otherwise we could have a repeat of a situation one year where an alliance loaded up alt accounts into the alliance, donated stuff worth thousands of points, then removed the accounts to make room for other alt accounts to donate more stuff. Rinsing and repeating said process over and over, thereby artificially inflating their alliance Gifting score. With the lock-out timer in effect, this scheme cannot be implemented again.

This is also the reason why Solo rank rewards are far better than Alliance rank rewards, after these shenanigans.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Or they could've made an in game pop up that would show when you a) leave an alliance and b) join an alliance within 14 days of the event starting stating you would not earn points until the timer expires and any points earned beforehand would not count.

Because you know, it's been a year and not everyone crams their head full of long term game knowledge and/or reads the forums.
  • TETRVGRVMMVTONTETRVGRVMMVTON Posts: 6
    edited December 2022
    crogs said:

Or they could've made an in game pop up that would show when you a) leave an alliance and b) join an alliance within 14 days of the event starting stating you would not earn points until the timer expires and any points earned beforehand would not count.

Because you know, it's been a year and not everyone crams their head full of long term game knowledge and/or reads the forums.

I completely agree. And after losing all the resources, I don’t get anything, although I went to an alliance with friends only to get these valuable items for me