**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are you picking a certain class in abyss nexus?

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
Just curious to know cuz I’m pretty confused on which class to pick

Why are you picking a certain class in abyss nexus? 172 votes

New champ
88%
Crys23SnakeEyes69Mr_PlatypusWorld EaterCrkwestheruheru511zuffySIlverProfessorManup456JinxesaxeSpeedbumpAjay121crogsTerraNescioJazz_MessengerevilKINGwilsonMityAntama20009Mqc19 153 votes
Awakening
11%
Keltanccrider474FatalEndTurguzSachhyam257Grootman1294Colinwhitworth69SCP1504DeaconEinfachSoMR_61088Dfour24NockoOmedennRawrasurusTheBair123LightsAnimeDragfire1760BlackOrange1 19 votes

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    New champ
    New champ is usually better. Also free 6* generic AG at 80k points in solo event. Definitely pick for new champ.

Jinx
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

New champ is usually better. Also free 6* generic AG at 80k points in solo event. Definitely pick for new champ.

Jinx

Makes sense thanks!
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Awakening
    I opened science to get my scorpion awakened. Also because I knew I wouldn’t want to use a generic gem on him.

Second champ who popped up, so was lucky to get him!

Also happy to choose science as there are quite some decent ‘misses’ if I wouldn’t see a scorpion
  • New champ
    Going science to get void or scorp. Both I want equally. Would also settle for a capIW dupe but if I wanted to I can use one of my 4 Generics.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    New champ
    Going cosmic since I'm sitting on a cosmic AG and not sure I want to use it on gorr, king groot or any other cosmic I have at the moment.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    New champ
    crogs said:

Going cosmic since I'm sitting on a cosmic AG and not sure I want to use it on gorr, king groot or any other cosmic I have at the moment.

Gorr is worth it ...i have seen people giving him generic too after his re- work.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    New champ
    Rohit_316 said:

crogs said:

Gorr is worth it ...i have seen people giving him generic too after his re- work.
    I've been contemplating, but due to the rarity of the gems I've been hesitant. Figure if I go cosmic, I'll either naturally dupe him or pull one that I'll have no hesitancy. I'm a bit over the "save it for Herc" mantra. Have over 80 6's and still seem to pull new ones instead of get dupes.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,017 ★★★★★
    New champ
    Just saw some disappointing Nexus openings so went with the one that had the most of what I wanted in a desired first time champ. Was he hoping for Heimdall, Hulkling, Galan, Angela, CGR, Sersi dupe. Got Heimdall as he was the last option in the selection. Was worried because the first nine options were ms. Marvel, cosmic Spidey, etc

Just saw some disappointing Nexus openings so went with the one that had the most of what I wanted in a desired first time champ. Was he hoping for Heimdall, Hulkling, Galan, Angela, CGR, Sersi dupe. Got Heimdall as he was the last option in the selection. Was worried because the first nine options were ms. Marvel, cosmic Spidey, etc

Mine was pretty bad as well, wanted herc, hulkling or gorr, didn’t get either one ended up with corvus which is good but I’m still questioning his viability in current meta with big health pools
    crogs said:

I would give it to KG without hesitation if you have a good number of sig stones
    I too was save it for herc mantra but i thought how long can you wait for champ, better use it on another champ you love to play with… i used mine in angela and have no regrets cuz she is pretty darn amazing after her rework!
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Awakening
    I went for mutant in hopes of awakening kitty. Didn't get her, and had to pick from a very disappointing lineup of champs- gambit, iceman, psylocke, both cyclops, etc. I decided to go for the dupe on domino. Atleast she'll be useful on bg defense.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 485 ★★★
    New champ
    I went for skill.

I have a small roster but been lucky with my 6*s except skill. Got beyond god tier champs in each class and my best in skill is falcon, who is more of a counter champ than an all rounder.

Didnt have the best opening, came down to Valkyrie, Hit Monkey or BWDO. Went with the chimp. Was hoping for Kingpin
    Ansh_A said:

I went for skill.

I have a small roster but been lucky with my 6*s except skill. Got beyond god tier champs in each class and my best in skill is falcon, who is more of a counter champ than an all rounder.

Didnt have the best opening, came down to Valkyrie, Hit Monkey or BWDO. Went with the chimp. Was hoping for Kingpin

Which one did you go for?
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 485 ★★★
    New champ
    Went for hit monkey (chimp)
  • New champ
    I went cosmic for King Groot. I still have her to pull him. The search continues.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    New champ
    Ansh_A said:

I went for skill.

You should have gone Valk 100%.
  • New champ
    I would have been happy with either (new or awaken existing) but I chose Cosmic b/c I’m still chasing Herc. Was not among the 10 — but Galan was and that’s who I chose.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    New champ
    Rohit_316 said:

crogs said:

Is his rework live?

Also I went for cosmic for herc and got him!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Awakening
    Worked, awakened Gorr.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    New champ
    Went all in for scorpion. Thankfully mr. Negative dupe was there and savedcthe gem. Rest was bottom barrel or sigs.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    New champ
    now I got my HT, QS and Spidey99 trio

then duped Wong and new Warlock on 6* nexus
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    New champ
    Went Tech got who I was chasing....NIMROD!!!
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Awakening
    Picked tech for a nimrod dupe and got it. Very happy
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Awakening
    i went for dupe on 6* dormammu but was a miss and got my all time fav champ

• TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Since I can’t answer “Both” in the poll, I’ll explain here.

I’m picking Cosmic to hopefully pull a shiny new Herc, CGR, Hulkling, Galan, Knull, or Venom. I have a generic AG to use on any one of these that needs it.

If I fail to pull any of them (and if that happens, I’ll know the game actually does hate me), my fallback is awakening Hype, CMM, KG, Medusa, Gamora, VtD or Super-Skrull. Lot of options that I wouldn’t be unhappy with.

The only other class I’d even remotely consider is Mutant, as I have two AG and a lot of empty slots at 6* for a new champ (plus I could awaken Bishop if I didn’t get a champ I really want).

• Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    New champ
    I went Mystic hoping for the Doom pull. I was denied, but saved by Claire. I’ll take it, but Doom evades me more than a max sig Ultron.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    New champ
    Didn't need to awaken anyone and I have multiple generic AGs stashed lol. I went cosmic hoping for The Champion since I've always wanted him and he's 1 of only 7 champs I don't have as a 6* (not including trophy champs or newly released champs who aren't even in the featured yet).

Didn't get him :( Just went with sigs on my Knull
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 226 ★★
    New champ
    I want a Torch so bad, and my science pulls have been god-awful so far. Hope that can change
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    New champ
    Wanted Hyperion, got Hyperion
    Maybe I should mention I have cosmic and generic ags collecting dust for about half a year