**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banquet crystals and r4 materials

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
Yesterday I opened several banquet crystals. In said crystals I found a lot of t6 basic catalyst fragments, including an entire t6b. The issue I have is that I found exactly 0 tier 3 alpha catalyst fragments. So now I find myself with an excess of tier 6 basics... Is there going to be a way to trade something? Because as things are right now I have 0 use for those extra t6 basics... 😭

As you can see, I now have 9 t6b and 6 t3a... After 2 rank ups, I'll be left with 3 and 0... And this excess right now is impossible to make up for. Glory store and bg store I can only get very small amounts of t3a. It would take months to form a single t3a... And from other sources in game (monthly event quest, monthly side quest, story content) we usually get a fair share of t3a and t6b. So in my situation I won't have a use for those t6b basically...

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    There will probably be an offer when 8.2 drops maybe then you can balance it out
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Amms90 said:

Yesterday I opened several banquet crystals. In said crystals I found a lot of t6 basic catalyst fragments, including an entire t6b. The issue I have is that I found exactly 0 tier 3 alpha catalyst fragments. So now I find myself with an excess of tier 6 basics... Is there going to be a way to trade something? Because as things are right now I have 0 use for those extra t6 basics... 😭

As you can see, I now have 9 t6b and 6 t3a... After 2 rank ups, I'll be left with 3 and 0... And this excess right now is impossible to make up for. Glory store and bg store I can only get very small amounts of t3a. It would take months to form a single t3a... And from other sources in game (monthly event quest, monthly side quest, story content) we usually get a fair share of t3a and t6b. So in my situation I won't have a use for those t6b basically...

At least u get some good rewards in the cristals, shouldn't be a thing to complain knwogin it's a +, as said you'll be able to invest more in t3a instead of going 50-50, I'd be happy to get 2 more r4
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    MiniMF said:

Amms90 said:

At least u get some good rewards in the cristals, shouldn't be a thing to complain knwogin it's a +, as said you'll be able to invest more in t3a instead of going 50-50, I'd be happy to get 2 more r4
    Do you realize there is currently no way in game to collect t3 alpha catalyst except for small fragments in the glory store and bg store? It will take forever to collect 3... I'm not complaining about getting t6b but I'd rather have 1 t6b and 1 t3a instead of 3 and 0. I have no use for 3 and 0 🥲🥲🥲 that's why, given the rng factor involved in this banquet event that could bring more people in this same situation, I was wondering whether kabam plans on doing something about it. Some trade in store or something. To balance out the resources.
    Amms90 said:

MiniMF said:

Amms90 said:

Do you realize there is currently no way in game to collect t3 alpha catalyst except for small fragments in the glory store and bg store? It will take forever to collect 3... I'm not complaining about getting t6b but I'd rather have 1 t6b and 1 t3a instead of 3 and 0. I have no use for 3 and 0 🥲🥲🥲 that's why, given the rng factor involved in this banquet event that could bring more people in this same situation, I was wondering whether kabam plans on doing something about it. Some trade in store or something. To balance out the resources.
    I mean besides event quest war etc etc all stuff that gives you fragments, but in an even amount. Clearing such content won't let me fix this. I will keep having 3 extra t6b
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Amms90 said:

Amms90 said:

MiniMF said:

Amms90 said:

I mean besides event quest war etc etc all stuff that gives you fragments, but in an even amount. Clearing such content won't let me fix this. I will keep having 3 extra t6b
    Open 100 more and hope RNG is on your side and gives you only t3a! 😝
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Same thing happened to me. I have a balance of 2 T6B over my T3A now. I’m going to make up the difference from the loyalty store slowly over time. It will all balance out eventually.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    1st world problems!

Same thing happened to me. I have a balance of 2 T6B over my T3A now. I’m going to make up the difference from the loyalty store slowly over time. It will all balance out eventually.

I need the loyalty for war season ahahahah
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Amms90 said:

You can always use loyalty store to balance out missing cats although it may take a couple months