**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

$50 banquet crystal offer

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
So I’ve seen and got both answers …. Didn’t really see a post on this but if you spend the $50 for those 10 crystals…. Do you get only 10k pts towards the event for opening or 40k??? Is there a bug where u don’t get the right amount?? Not trying to create a ticket and go thru that hassle before buying. If someone went thru this or knows the answer please.

Blessings and happy holidays,

Comments

• Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    In my alliance, those who took this offer had 30k
  • JessieS said:

If anyone actually spend 50$ on this they are either rich and have far too much money or the have a gambling addiction and need help

Well actually (I didn’t buy, but compared what the equivalence would be), getting this offer would cost you HALF as much as what buying a regular Unit Pak would cost (and then using those units to buy the same amount of 10 crystals on your own).

Looked at that comparison to see how those affected by the limited duration of the 10 crystal (50 dollar) offer, who are still under 14 day lockout. Whether, if they were gonna spend money anyways, how would just buying normal Unit packs compare.

So hopefully those who want this offer but have to wait, hopefully the offer will be refreshed or come back again later in the event.
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    The rewards and drop rates are worse this year. If ur paragon… 40% of what’s in there isn’t needed. So almost 50/50 chances to pull something good. But…… for milestone purposes. $50 bux for ten of those vs 3000 units ($100) for the same cost. So don’t go buy an Odín to get this crystals. Buy them for half the cost if ur trying to purchase them
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Really surprised there were not Banquet unit deals...
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    MityAnt said:

Really surprised there were not Banquet unit deals...

Banquet crystals are already available for purchase in unlimited quantities in the crystal store. There wouldn’t be any reason for them to offer a deal for units
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Why waste 50 bucks for 10 crystals when you can spend 3k units lol
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I bought it and after claiming and opening all alliance and solo milestones I got Hercules so totally worth it plus I worked hard the whole year and I saved a bit more than $50.00 this year. A little bit more not a lot wink wink
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Those crystals have been hot today !
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    Will, this offer come back before the end of the banquet event because I’d love to buy some more, but I’m saving my money, hoping that they will bring back this offer once or twice more but I really think that Kabaam should’ve put a 4 to 5 times purchase limit and bring it back please @Kabam Miike

• ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,649 ★★★★★

JessieS said:

If anyone actually spend 50$ on this they are either rich and have far too much money or the have a gambling addiction and need help

Someone’s mad they couldn’t buy it
    Bro is so mad for no reason
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    I’ve pulled a generic 6* ag and a 6* ag xtal from 40 of these so far.
  • I am also waiting for it....
    Please kabam listen us.
    Give that offer again
    @kabam jax @Kabam Miike
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Looks like you got what you wanted
  • JHVS123JHVS123 Posts: 32

JessieS said:

I've never understood this. People have a right to choose what they value as worth their money for entertainment.
    I've seen coworkers spend $100 on liquor at a restaurant. Or $50 at a movie theater.

I wouldn't do either of them. But it's not my money, so no sweat off my back. 😇
    I bet you do understand jealousy and always have. When it is strong enough it powers through reasonable discussion and thoughts and lands on us with the comment you quoted.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Huge pass. Rather spend the money to go out on NYE than spent hopes and dreams for more scraps. Huge pass.
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

We've seen a lot of positive response to this offer... And we also recognize that a number of Summoners are waiting for their Alliance timer to expire before contributing...

We can talk to the game team about bringing back the offer. No promises, but we'll try.

Like you weren't gonna bring it back anyways lol
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 257 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

We've seen a lot of positive response to this offer... And we also recognize that a number of Summoners are waiting for their Alliance timer to expire before contributing...

We can talk to the game team about bringing back the offer. No promises, but we'll try.

Why limit 1 only?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,032 ★★★★★
    I did it, got a weapon X 5*. So now I have a complete collection of every trophy champ (of different rarities) so my gambling addiction is all done now.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

I bought it and I'm not rich. Having $50 spare cash doesn't mean you are rich.