**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug with Ice Phoenix

So after a couple days now, no word from kabam after submitting a ticket, was finally able to get my A-team from AQ/AW to make another run in 3.1 of the uncollected difficulty.

Basically the Ghost Rider + Blade synergy for danger sense to activate against villains is not working against Ice Phoenix 3.1 of the uncollected difficulty. Notice my team, and #villain in the description, followed by the lack of danger sense in the second screenshot, third screenshot is just to show that I was fighting ice phoenix (can't see stats and PI in the first).

LG G6 Android 7.0 North American server
ybxte15dh8t8.pnge06nbfft1r0v.png
3713nhnjhrlm.png

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Guess ill be ranking up my rogue for now lol, could take a while.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    hlv4wqar1zgp.png
    Same here
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    hlv4wqar1zgp.png
    Same here

Ya in my other thread you said it worked fine so I dont get why it doesnt work for you now if it did before?
    At least now we know this bug is for both the duped and unduped versions.
    edited December 2017
  • Supa420Supa420 Posts: 14
    What’s even worse is some ppl got a compensation package for her, while others, including me did not. I’ve completed 100% on her and the one I know that got it didn’t.
    Supa420 wrote: »
    What’s even worse is some ppl got a compensation package for her, while others, including me did not. I’ve completed 100% on her and the one I know that got it didn’t.

Ya I haven't received anything despite burning some pots as I also was killing ice phoenix pre-nerf. Patience my friend, patience.
    edited December 2017
    Who is running around flagging lol it is a legit bug I am not complaining on the difficulty just something small I noticed.