**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Justice for Purgatory

Purgatory has arguably the coolest animations in the entire game, she feels super smooth to play and her special attacks are some of the most brutal and savage that I’ve seen.
However her animations are wasted due to her lacklustre usage within the game. Why waste such potential on such a cool champion when so much effort went into making such amazing animations.

Do you guys agree?
Let me know how you think purgatory should be made better.

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Spot has better animations though
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101

Purgatory has arguably the coolest animations in the entire game, she feels super smooth to play and her special attacks are some of the most brutal and savage that I’ve seen.
    However her animations are wasted due to her lacklustre usage within the game. Why waste such potential on such a cool champion when so much effort went into making such amazing animations.

Do you guys agree?

you're right, i want to rank 3 mine so bad but she's totally useless, might rank her up just for the animations
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    ElMelloi said:

Do you guys agree?

you're right, i want to rank 3 mine so bad but she's totally useless, might rank her up just for the animations
    I would love for Purgatory and Nova to get buffs upping their damage. It’s just a shame for such awesome animations to have no power behind them

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

ElMelloi said:

Do you guys agree?

I would love for Purgatory and Nova to get buffs upping their damage. It’s just a shame for such awesome animations to have no power behind them

Nova already got buffed, although it did bugger all 🤡
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    She definitely needs a numbers bump and they might want to rethink her soul mechanic and just take the one from Modok as a base template.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

Do you guys agree?

Thank you!...
    Purgatory was my first r5 Mystic, and to this day-my last. I remember within 1 hour I took her and Psycho man both to r5
    But, now I have 6* r4 Psycho man, while her... still just a 5*.
    I'm all with u, she is so wasted! Only soul cross fight thats good is the Mutant one and the dmg is bad too.
    She needs a better nullify... she needs to be able to do incinerates in base state and in Demonic rampage inflict Demonic Incenerate/Hell fire, which will be passive and deal a lot of dmg
    She should inflict the exact same Degan of her sp2 on each sp2 hit, or at least inflict an additional degan for each soul...
    Make the souls permanent
    And change a lot of them...
    I hope the new Kabam og will be Purgatory's secret lover, who too turned into a demon and looks like her and basically will be Male Purgatory but actually good and give her a good synergy
    And yeah I've just made it up
  • I think she is incredibly underrated. Probably the most underrated champ in mystic class at least.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    She is well designed but poorly executed in my opinion.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Spot has better animations though

But spot is good lmao

Spot is really good I believe when he's out in the next featured we will get to see him shine I'm unsure how to feel about Mystic Spidey tho