**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments

• Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    YES! Can’t wait for a retooled classic Spidey. He should be awesome without needing 4 synergies.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU KABAM
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    I played OG Spiderman before it was cool.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    My very first 5* I got back in 2015 was spidey, hope he makes a well deserved come back!
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 207 ★★★
    If they don't reference Tom amd Adam's Spider-Man the buff don't matter.

New Trinity team???¿¿¿!!!¡¡¡
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

My very first 5* I got back in 2015 was spidey, hope he makes a well deserved come back!

Mine too. Next hope for me is the Iron Twins - Man & Fist 🤞
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I hope it’s good, but I still would much rather see champs get buffed who don’t have much better versions or many different versions of them. What about Beast, Elektra, Groot (haha), Drax, Moon Knight, Rhino and a bunch of others.

I am happy he is getting a buff, but I wish they would focus on other champs first. Just my opinion.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Not sure how I feel about them buffing him. I hope it's a simple buff, and I hope it's not game breaking, considering Spidey is the first champ every summoner receives.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    Good, I got both Hulk and Spidey duped 6* champs
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Good, because I just r2 my 6* yesterday.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I used my for every AQ while he was most effective champion. I miss those days.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★

I hope it’s good, but I still would much rather see champs get buffed who don’t have much better versions or many different versions of them. What about Beast, Elektra, Groot (haha), Drax, Moon Knight, Rhino and a bunch of others.

I am happy he is getting a buff, but I wish they would focus on other champs first. Just my opinion.

Groot does have a better version of him
    King Groot.
    True tho
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★

What we want? Groot buff! When we want it? Now!!! 🤣

The fact they didn’t buff Groot immediately after they introduced the root mechanic is baffling. Seems like an obvious pairing.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★

What we want? Groot buff! When we want it? Now!!! 🤣

The fact they didn’t buff Groot immediately after they introduced the root mechanic is baffling. Seems like an obvious pairing.
    If they are going to do Groot, I’m guessing it will be in May to synch with GOTG 3.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    new animations please!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Who's we? I didn't say we! I don't know you!!
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Please do OG Spidey correctly. He should be a top champ in this game. The dude is literally one of the most strongest and durable characters. He lifts buildings, gets hit by trains and still puts in work. He is also, well, all the Spidey’s are my favs so I’m little biased.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Good news, literally just pulled a 6 star OG spidey. Hope the buff is a good one.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    These are amazing news. First, they announced the buff to OG Hulk and now OG Spiderman. Finally Kabam have come to their senses if you will, that nobody and at least 80% of the newcommers don't download this game because they know or love ghost, quake, hulkling, galan, and he likes. They are downloading this game because they love captain america, iron man, spiderman, black panther, hulk, etc.

I have really high hopes for Kabam, do make these OG's some justice and make them at least top 10 in their class.