**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Galan or Hyperion?

RamOnTheLakeRamOnTheLake Posts: 22
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Galan or Hyperion? 111 votes

Galan
80%
DL864OKAYGangSpity68zuffyGK_23TerraNescioZeınThatGuyYouSaw235kikiFurieuxGarloyuwTheHeroDeservedBatarangLogan00Malreck04The_Blue_JaguarTijjy007TitoBandito187Hasibullahfida 89 votes
Hyperion
19%
Luk3mZflip3609sbroRaikisRepto23AleorPikoluTony886Krishna24GamerKniteSpideyFunkoCeltic1981Pirate_JennySirGamesBondqm44LBN1ZAHIDMALIK1588Marostrange2005Vegitto1987FalconiKennyPL 22 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Galan
    Hm. Galan imo.
    Hype is not bad however. Solid as the day he came out.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Galan
    Love both have hype at r3 very fun and galan at r4.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Galan
    Just got galan. Both champs serve different purpose but I find galan more fun and better for current meta.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Galan
    Galan for that new car smell.

But Hypes probably the moser useful over the long term
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Galan
    Terra said:

Hm. Galan imo.
    Hype is not bad however. Solid as the day he came out.

Did you just say Hype is not bad? LOL..
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Galan
    Galan and Hyperion love both of them. Galan will finish fights quicker plus he's nullify and fate seal immune I'd go with him first
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Galan
    I firmly believe Galan is better. Besides his multiple immunities, he can take care of most short and med fights at a really fast paced. and thats not relying on probabilities like Hyperion heavies (hoping to get bunch of furies buffs lol)
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 431 ★★
    Galan
    No question
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Hyperion
    Wong_99 said:

No question

Yes there is.
    Come back 3-4 years and tell me if Hyperion a 2017 champ still holds up or not. Galan is cool but 6* r4 hype is otherworldly, no joke.
    Lol there are always those new champs that kabam brings who usually get forgotten in about 1.5-2 years time. Hyperion is still insane since 2017 hype train that's about 5.5 years ago. I'm gonna say HYPE is better untill galan earns at least 6 monthes more experience to confidently say if he is better overall or not, for eg. Hyperion is way better when i do sec 8 and galan is worthless in incursions except for giving my herc his sweet prefight, that's it. Galan dies from massive block damage not much BP either.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Galan
    Galan is much better for the competitive side ( check any AW or BG vids), and I don't see hyperion doing anything that other champs in game doesn't do, he's good but not as mandatory as galan
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Galan
    I am gonna use my generic from banquet milestones on Galan and gonna r4 him , he is unduped currently at r3 .

What people will realize shortly is that Galan is here to stay . Along with his immunites , the burst damage is unavoidable since it is unblockable . I have Hype at r3 duped but that RNG factors comes in play , but with Galan the damage is guaranteed.