**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We're increasing the Shuffle Signet inventory cap!

Hello Summoners!

We recently sent out a care package to thank you for playing Battlegrounds. You all made us aware that the current inventory cap for the Shuffle Signets is less than the amount we have given you; we hear you!

The game team has acknowledged this pain point and, effective immediately, have increased the inventory cap!

Happy Holidays!

Edit: This change will persist through the next BG season!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Thanks!
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    It’s a Christmas miracle!!! Thank you :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kudos again to Kabam and their responding to the player base!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Can you consider to also increase victory shield cap?

Uh there is a cap? What is it?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

Can you consider to also increase victory shield cap?

Uh there is a cap? What is it?
    It says its 10
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    there is still hope in Kabam, thanks.
    let us appreciate the little things, it adds up.
    happy holidays!
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    Thank you! Can you also do the same for the Level 2 team revives? We've been asking for this for YEARS
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022

Thank you! Can you also do the same for the Level 2 team revives? We've been asking for this for YEARS

Omg yes pleaseeee! We can’t all be Swedeah lol
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Why is it written that the change will persist through the next season specifically? This makes it sound like after this upcoming season you may lower it again. I don't know if this is just poorly worded or if you plan on constantly evaluating the inventory limits in ways that would not be only keeping it the same or increasing it but potentially decreasing capacity as well which sounds absurd.

We should never be operating in an inventory management environment where we may wind up with less storage capacity at any given time than we previously had (outside of having sigil and then ending it). Can you clarify the phrasing you used in the edit to explain whether you mean it may go down again later or not?
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    It will go back down. Only reason it went up is they gifted them which won’t be a reoccurring thing.
  • lonelylonely Posts: 16
    R_jay0027 said:

Can you please remove the sell item block on this item.
    Every summoner should be able to sell any item. Only we can decide for ourselves what the value is to our account.

this should also include catalysts. either proff hoff or lags mentioned this in one of their vids. since t6b, t6cc, and t3a are the new big catalysts, we should be able to sell of t2a, t5b, etc.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    lonely said:

R_jay0027 said:

Can you please remove the sell item block on this item.
    Every summoner should be able to sell any item. Only we can decide for ourselves what the value is to our account.

this should also include catalysts. either proff hoff or lags mentioned this in one of their vids. since t6b, t6cc, and t3a are the new big catalysts, we should be able to sell of t2a, t5b, etc.
    We should be able to sell ANY higher tier item that we won't need, will expire, etc. We should be able to manage our accounts how we see fit, without inventory limits and sell blocks. It's maddening to see that we can sell a T4 basic cat, but STILL can't sell a tier 4 class catalyst. Lmao Wtf? Kabam logic. Example scenario: If I have 10 T4 Tech cats in overflow, but no Tech champ to use them on, and can't sell them. I should be able to sell those for gold and T5 Tech frag cats, which would be more needed.
    But no...here we are. Years later and no longer in 2015, we STILL can't sell T4 CC's.Smh.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★

can you please consider increasing arena boost cap? they are extremely low making them so inconvenient to use, I bet 95% of people don't open their arena boost crystals due to pathetic cap of 5 (I have 3k normal and 1.5k the big ones)

This all day long. Arena boosts need a really hard review. Let me sell six star boosts that I maybe don’t use; make it easier to use them within arenas; stop putting them in the solo crystals… we already have arena boost crystals for that… maybe replace them with loyalty.