**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[help] Which class should I choose for my 2 abyss nexus?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone! I've been staring at the abyss nexus we got from the christmas event since 5 days, not knowing what to do, and now we have a second one :dizzy:

About my progression: I'm Paragon, Gamma III in Battleground, P4-P3 in AW tiers 5 :smile:

Here is what I'm looking for

Mutant (One Awakening Gem available):

Want: Kitty Pride, Bishop, Wolverine X
To awaken: Toad (6r2), Stryfe, Prof X

Skills:

Want: Mole-Man, Spidey Stealth
To awaken: Nick Fury, Caid (6r4), Shang Chi (6r3), Korg

Tech:

Want: Ghost, Omega Sentinel, Penni Parker, Sam Wilson
To awaken: Warlock (6r3), Ultron (6r3), Guardian (6r2)

Cosmic: (Two Awakening Gem available)

Want: Hulkling, Knull, Angela, Hyperion, King groot
To awaken: Gorr (6r3)

Mystic:

Want: Rinthra, Wiccan, The Hood, Diablo, Longshot, Juggernaut
To awaken: Wong

Science:

Want Overseer, Ihulk, Spidey 2099
To awaken: Mister Fantastic, Mister negative, Scorpion

My most wanted champion is clearly Kitty Pride, but is it worth taking the risk to get a mutant nexus when I can be happy with most of the other class? And in that situation - what would be game changer for me, which one should I go for?

Thank you to those who will take time to answer and merry christmas :smiley:

Comments

• SpadeHunterSpadeHunter Posts: 23
    Class abyss nexus are one of the best ways to target a specific champion. The next best is probably an incursions crystals. I'd definitely go for the champ you undeniably want over all others
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    edited December 2022

Class abyss nexus are one of the best ways to target a specific champion. The next best is probably an incursions crystals. I'd definitely go for the champ you undeniably want over all others

This is also what I had in mind! But there are so few champions that I want in the most full class that I'm affraid to be really disappointed

Edit: Following your comment I went for one mutant haha, well worst decision ever for me I'm so disappointed :disappointed: Only mid or low tier champions (Jubilee, Logan, Beast, Rogue, Havok... etc). I awakened my OG storm.