**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be an act 7 nerf any time soon

I know that act 7 is much easier than act 6 and doesnt need a nerf but its taken me 4 years to become tb and im a ftp casual player so my skill level is less than decent i understand that this may be a silly question and before you start attacking me and saying just get better all this is is a question to kabam to see if they are going to nerf act 7

Comments

• Options
    RiftyzRiftyz Posts: 10
    Okay i dont have a problem at all with act 7 im just asking ik its much easier and im flying thru it using a revive or 2 here and there im just wondering
  • Options
    I just started act 7 tonight and it was a question that just popped up in my head and it was a convo between a few of my ally mates
  • Options
    Ayo slayin
  • Options
    Nah like slayin said its at its most perfect state rn
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Absolutely not
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If u have done Act 6 even the nerfed one, there's no need to wait for a Act 7 nerf bcoz it probably won't happen
    Also as a Thronebreaker u should've been skilled enough at this point to do Act 7 & 8.1 without too much of difficulty
    If u still feel u lack the skill then probably the game isn't for u......it's unfortunate but that's what it is

If as a Thronebreaker u can't handle Act 7 then
    - u probably won't be able to do future EOP fights very effectively
    - ur Gauntlet runs might get too costly
    - u won't be able to do well in BGs
    - won't get a place in good AW focused alliances
    - won't progress too much without doing story content & doing below average in other areas of the game

Try to identify what it is that u lack in the skill department or are u just undermining urself in self-doubt while ur skills are good enough
    Or it's also possible that u have the skills but don't have enough knowledge about champions & node interactions, making it harder for u to come up with proper counters for the fight....if that's the case then YouTube can help
    Try to identify the problem & start working on it, or start looking for another game if u find urself unable to progress in this one
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Problem aint really the Act 7 fam, if you want to get Paragon the problem will be the materials for the R4, you have to either explore act 7 or get them by different Shops in the Store
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★
    Heavy skill issue
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    i went through act 7 completion with 5* champs and a few 6*s and the only time i had to revive was on the kang bosses and if i messed up and even that wasnt alot
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    How come you think of that? To be exact which aspect of the Act you think need nerf?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Riftyz said:

Okay i dont have a problem at all with act 7 im just asking ik its much easier and im flying thru it using a revive or 2 here and there im just wondering

You definitely have a problem with act 7 or you wouldn’t have created this post.

I’m not going to act you and say get good. But you definitely have to get working on your skill because act 7 is a joke. 1 pass is probably easier than a lot of things in game.

Start with 1 pass then go on. If you can’t do that then work on your other things till you can.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Im exploring act 7 rn and i haven't used any units only potions from the free crystal and a bit of revive farming and Im already at 48%
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

😱
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Why?