**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the top 5 from each class?

Like the title says. Feel free to leave a comment with your own opinions
Here's mine in no particular order

Skill:
1. Nick Fury
2. Valkyrie
3. Attuma
4. Shang Chi
5. Black Widow (Deadly Origins)

Mutant
1. Kitty Pryde
2. Apocalypse
3. Bishop
4. Sunspot
5. Professor X

Tech
1. Infamous Iron Man
2. Shuri
3. Nimrod
4. Omega Sentinel
5. Captain America (Sam Wilson)

Cosmic
1. Galan
2. Hulkling
3. Cosmic Ghost Rider
4. Odin
5. Hyperion

Mystic
1. Dr Doom
2. Rintrah
3. Wiccan
4. Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
5. Dragon Man

Science
1. Scorpion
2. Quicksilver
3. Spot
4. Titania
5. Human Torch

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 393 ★★

I think you may be overhyping a lot of the newer champs.

That may be a possibility but a lot of champs this year have been truly amazing and some of them, potentially game changing

Stopped reading after no Kingpin. Awful list

I don't know that much about Kingpin. Haven't seen much gameplay and I don't think I have any rarity above 3*
  • Top 5 champion of every class is Sersi. 😁
    edited December 2022

Let’s really just break it all down:

Skill:
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Valkyrie
    3. Attuma
    4. Shang Chi

Valkyrie? Attuma? BWDO? There’s no Kingpin or Falcon on here, both of which are better than Attuma and BWDO. Mole Man could deserve a spot over Valkyrie, as could maybe even Ægon or Crossbones
    Mutant
    1. Kitty Pryde
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Bishop
    4. Sunspot
    5. Professor X

Sunspot? Sunspot? In what world is Sunspot top 5 over both Magneto and Archangel? They have much stronger arguments to be in here as opposed to Bishop and Sunspot.

Tech
    1. Infamous Iron Man
    2. Shuri
    3. Nimrod
    4. Omega Sentinel

No Ghost. No Warlock. Instead there’s Shuri and Sam Cap. I think your list is being influenced by the recency of the champions released, and it’s reflected poorly. Ghost is one of the top 2 champions in the game and she isn’t on here, but Shuri is? Warlock is another tech wizard that should be on here, and I haven’t mentioned Guardian or Peni Parker.

Cosmic
    1. Galan
    2. Hulkling
    3. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    4. Odin
    5. Hyperion

Hercules isn’t overrated. Not in the slightest. You’re missing Herc (who should be here instead of Odin). I guess I could see Galan and Hulkling top 5 but there’s also Knull to consider, who I think is better than Galan. There’s also Corvus to consider as well.

Mystic
    1. Dr Doom
    2. Rintrah
    3. Wiccan
    5. Dragon Man

Sorcerer Supreme? Tigra? Diablo? Dragon Man and Wiccan definitely shouldn’t be here as there are far better options in the class (especially Tigra) and I’d say Mojo is a better pick than Rintrah is as well.

Science
    1. Scorpion
    2. Quicksilver
    3. Spot
    4. Titania
    5. Human Torch

Where is Quake? She’s the best champion in the game with an insane amount of utility, so much so they made a node to specifically prevent her from just beating hard fights with ease, and she isn’t on here? This is just the four science champs released this year and Torch!

No Quake, no CAIW, and no Mr. Negative. Heck, you could make an argument for iBom on this list?

OP, next time you make one of these lists, I’d suggest looking at the game as a whole and not just the past couple of years.

1. Skill missing champs: Personally, not a fan of Falcon and i dont know that much about Kingpin. BWDO basically melts her opponents with shock and Attuma is just because I just enjoy playing him, not extremely super useful but he's enjoyable. If you want to argue that Valkyrie shouldn't be here, then i'm sure many people would disagree. Mole Man, Ægon, and Crossbones would possibly make top 10 for me but not top 5

2. Mutant missing champs: Magneto is useful and fun but he would make top 7 for me behind Archangel, who I think really needs awakening. Sunspot has alway been a favorite of mine. His damage is honestly pretty amazing and he's really simple to use

3. Tech missing champs: Not a fan of Ghost and Guardian kinda needs high sig or max sig even. Cap Sam is really useful and saved me in a bunch of tough spots and so has Shuri. However, Peni Parker and Warlock are champions that have been recently added to my roster so I don't know the full potential of them, thats why they aren't here on this list

4. Cosmic missing champs: Corvus would be top 6 for me and while I might truly be the only one in the whole community that thinks Herc is overrated, I still stand by it. I've also recently used Odin a lot and Knull is someone I mostly use for defensive purposes.

5. Mystic missing champs: I guess one could argue that Sorceror Supreme is better than Dragon Man, but I still stand by what I said. Tigra takes time to learn how to use effectively and even then, is a bit to complicated for my liking. Many (not all) would argue that Rintrah is better than Mojo but as for Wiccan, he's here because I think he's actually pretty good and I've enjoyed his playstyle

6. Science missing champs: It was a debate I had whether to put Titania or Ibom in the list, eventually, I put Titania. Mr Negs is a champion that I know is pretty decent but I don't at all enjoy using him and thats just my own stand on that. CAIW is honestly a champion that I know is really good, but I forgot about him in this list. Don't know who he would replace but let's be honest, ALL of the 2022 science champions are amazing and if the list was longer (maybe top 10), they would still be on the list. At least in my eyes. And Quake is amazing, no doubt about that, but she's not available as 6* yet and she can be a little complicated and risky, if you make a mistake

This post was just to see people's own opinions, not debate the whole thing. My own list here is my own opinion, and I think people should be allowed to have their own opinion without getting criticized by other people just because they disagree. There are some changes I might consider making, but for now, I still stand by what I say. Sorry if anyone disagrees.
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    A top 5 cosmic list, without Angela…1 of 2 champs that are immune to all DOT in da game…I wish I was immune to shock damage right now 🥴
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited December 2022

Mystic
    1. Dr Doom
    2. Rintrah
    3. Wiccan
    5. Dragon Man

Sorcerer Supreme? Tigra? Diablo? Dragon Man and Wiccan definitely shouldn’t be here as there are far better options in the class (especially Tigra) and I’d say Mojo is a better pick than Rintrah is as well

Definitely don't agree on this part. I'd say Wiccan is deserving of at least spot 5. Rintrah definitely spot 2. But tigra should be spot 3. Claire would stay spot 4.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Atuma 3rd on the list was where I stopped.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    what is this list lol attuma 3rd? shuri 2nd???? no herc,kp and aa also what the hell is odin doing at 4th place
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    No Hercules in your list is crazy
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 372 ★★★
    1. Herc isn’t overrated there’s not many champs that can do everything he can I can name a few that can do a lot ghost quake and kitty
    2. KP makes fury look like a joke purifying all the debuffs an enemy can throw at him is amazing especially to turn it into damage
    3. No matter whether you favor a champ or not still have to give the champs credit where it is deserved I don’t like hulkling still give him credit
    4. Quake is far from outdated no 6* is no problem for her risking mistakes means there’s room for improvement
    5. When making a list don’t ever be biased about always be fair to every champ no matter how much you hate them or think their overrated because they may truthfully deserve that spot
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 147
    Noob list
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Kingpin
    Shang Chi
    Nick
    Mole Man
    Valkyrie

Cosmic
    Herc
    Galan
    Hulkling
    Cgr
    Knull

Mutant
    Kitty
    AA
    Apoc
    Red mags
    Colossus

Tech
    Nimrod
    Ghost
    Warlock
    iDoom
    Omega Sentinel

Mystic
    Doom
    Tigra
    Diablo
    Claire
    Rintrah

Science
    Scorpigod
    Torch
    QS
    Spidey 2099
    Ibomb
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Like the title says. Feel free to leave a comment with your own opinions
    Here's mine in no particular order

Skill:
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Valkyrie
    3. Attuma
    4. Shang Chi

Mutant
    1. Kitty Pryde
    2. Apocalypse
    3. Bishop
    4. Sunspot
    5. Professor X

Tech
    1. Infamous Iron Man
    2. Shuri
    3. Nimrod
    4. Omega Sentinel

Cosmic
    1. Galan
    2. Hulkling
    3. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    4. Odin
    5. Hyperion

Mystic
    1. Dr Doom
    2. Rintrah
    3. Wiccan
    5. Dragon Man

Science
    1. Scorpion
    2. Quicksilver
    3. Spot
    4. Titania
    5. Human Torch

This is a list of your favorites, not “the best”.

My list would be different in many ways, and most players would say the same.

My faves:
    Sill: Kingpin, Mole Man, Val, Fury,
    Mutant: Apoc, Omega, Domino, Havok, Storm.
    Science: Torch, Titania, Overseer, Spiderham, Scorpion.
    Mystic: Rintrah, Diablo, Hood, scarlet Witch, Sym Supreme.
    Cosmic: Herc, Hype, Hulkling, Galan, Odin.
    Tech: Warlock, Peni, Nimrod, Starlord
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Skill:
    1. Kingpin
    2. Shang Chi
    3. Nick
    4. Valkyrie

Mutant
    1. Kitty Pryde
    2. AA
    3. Red Mags