**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Merry Christmas! Don’t forget to get your alts in the banquet pool!

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
If you’re like me, you abandoned your alt(s) when gifting was scrapped.

All the same, don’t forget to get some points to claim the “free” units and expand the pool for percentage rewards. If an extra 100 accounts get points, that’s 25 more people in the top 25%.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    Too bad a large number of alts were locked out of the event
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    edited December 2022

Too bad a large number of alts were locked out of the event

Ikr, I have a Conqueror alt and was so excited, but stupid Kabam miscommunicated, so I can’t gift myself stuff
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,283 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

All the same, don’t forget to get some points to claim the “free” units and expand the pool for percentage rewards. If an extra 100 accounts get points, that’s 25 more people in the top 25%.

It can be a double edged sword. My alt has a spending budget of 15k units which is same as my main but no way I will spend that much on my main.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

It can be a double edged sword. My alt has a spending budget of 15k units which is same as my main but no way I will spend that much on my main.
    I didn’t say gift yourself everything. I just said dig the account out and do something.
  • So long as your old ALT’s meet requirements (40 + Conqueror), they can at least get some SOLO Banquet Event points from just opening the GBC's that come for free.
    Including just Gifting those Accolades out, gives you 10 free GBC's.

That by itself, among lot of players with older qualifying ALT accts, will expand Rank Pool and bump people's main acct's into better Rank rewards.

Don’t even need to BUY any banquet crystals for yourself , or gift Unit-Costing stuff at all.