**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best mutant

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who is the best mutant in the game and why is it kitty pride?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Best solo mutant is probably Magneto or Archangel

However, if by best mutant you mean “The mutant that would be most devastating if never existed” then Apoc fo sho. He boosts the whole class to another level.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 243 ★★★
    Lol Apoc fan
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Archangel, especially when max sig
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Every mutant. Except for DPXF. He needs a buff. Badly.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I like Apoc and Omega better but no doubt she’s great.
  • Negativity_1Negativity_1 Posts: 61
    Apoc
    Kitty or AA
    Single handedly the best mutants
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Best apoc or kitty aa doesn’t come close good bit of bleed/poison immune champs out there mags doesn’t come close metal champs hardly come these days and aren’t an issue anymore apoc does insane stuff and kitty is ghost 2.0 with the ability to do as much as herc
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I love reviving dead chats for no reason

But with the advent of Nimrod and IDoom, Kitty and Apoc both are tough sells

I kinda vote Bishop these days as one of the best all-rounders. Still an absolute ass on defense, and a shredder on attack. What Bishop truly has over Kitty and Apoc is he's probably the best in Battlegrounds of the three.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    So many good mutants its hard to give the title of "best". Many champs best others in several different ways. Honestly, its all situational and comes down to personal preference.

Apoc
    Kitty
    AA

Thats my list.

Many people argue Omega. Which i get. But not for me. I hate playing him, so he doesnt rank amongst the top FOR ME. Again, which all comes down to personal preference i feel.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    AA is the best mutant in my book . Simple playstyle , no rotation needed , ignores nodes and reduces AAR via neuros , he is OP on his own but with the horseman tag he is broken OP . A 5 star AA carries me every where in the game . Would love to have a 6 star someday ❤️