**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Merry Christmas! Don’t forget to get your alts in the banquet pool!

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
If you’re like me, you abandoned your alt(s) when gifting was scrapped.

All the same, don’t forget to get some points to claim the “free” units and expand the pool for percentage rewards. If an extra 100 accounts get points, that’s 25 more people in the top 25%.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Too bad a large number of alts were locked out of the event
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 434 ★★
    edited December 2022

Too bad a large number of alts were locked out of the event

Ikr, I have a Conqueror alt and was so excited, but stupid Kabam miscommunicated, so I can’t gift myself stuff
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

All the same, don’t forget to get some points to claim the “free” units and expand the pool for percentage rewards. If an extra 100 accounts get points, that’s 25 more people in the top 25%.

It can be a double edged sword. My alt has a spending budget of 15k units which is same as my main but no way I will spend that much on my main.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

It can be a double edged sword. My alt has a spending budget of 15k units which is same as my main but no way I will spend that much on my main.
    I didn’t say gift yourself everything. I just said dig the account out and do something.
  • Options
    So long as your old ALT’s meet requirements (40 + Conqueror), they can at least get some SOLO Banquet Event points from just opening the GBC's that come for free.
    Including just Gifting those Accolades out, gives you 10 free GBC's.

That by itself, among lot of players with older qualifying ALT accts, will expand Rank Pool and bump people's main acct's into better Rank rewards.

Don’t even need to BUY any banquet crystals for yourself , or gift Unit-Costing stuff at all.