**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your best pulls this month !

It's nice to see our community's best pull this month. Merry Christmas y'all !

Comments

• jush2003jush2003 Posts: 14

• jush2003jush2003 Posts: 14
    edited December 2022
  • zernixzernix Posts: 82
    This month has been insane for me. Thanks to EoP, the glory store update, the GBCs and exploring 8.1 I managed to go from TB to Para.

My main issue before the Banquet was I had a lot of very meh 6 stars I just didn't feel like investing in but just the highlight champions have been:

Wiccan, Guardian, Stealthy, Warlock, Valk, Herc, Nick Fury...and that's just the top ones, also got Annihilus, Prof X, Sauron, Longshot, Wong and a few other not exactly top tier but characters I'd like to take up eventually.

Feel like I need to make a spreadsheet or something to manage them all.
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    Nick Fury and duping him, Mister Negative, Rintrah, Shang Chi, Valkyrie, Thing, Emma Frost and Mister Sinister dupe
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    🐮 gift from kabam gave me this

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited December 2022

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

This was my best month in mcoc ever . Pulled many banger , duped many bangers and they went up ..pulled duds too but that's part of the game . There were more but didn't take screenshots of those.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I've landed 2x 6* generic AGs from Banquet crystals. And 6* Quicksilver from featured.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited December 2022
    I just started playing again after a long time in Nov. so was like who is this? Then let my son open a 6* and duped her a last week.

• VrnilamVrnilam Posts: 22
    edited December 2022

Best Christmas with doom, cgr and herc
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

happy holidays to all
  • VrnilamVrnilam Posts: 22

• HrideyyHrideyy Posts: 44

Maybe this🤭
  • Along with Omega Red dupe and some others

• BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    New Kitty + New Red Mags (didn't even have a 5*) + New Galan + Hype Awakening + Knull Awakening + New Nick + Scorp Awakening + r4 Tigra, Kitty, and Peni

All in all. Pretty nutty month
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Didn’t miss on a single 6* pull this month. Got Knull, warlock, omega sentinel, black cat, prof x and apoc. I can’t complain 😁
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Those are my best pulls. Its a cosmic nexus from eop and a normal from gifting

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

• Thanos77Thanos77 Posts: 52
    Galan hulking knull nick fury gorr quicksilver hulkbuster prof x red mag and duped AA..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    OG SW, Herc, Rintrah, AA Dup...that's all I can think of ATM.
  • JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42

These were all good for me
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 372 ★★★
    I got kitty been looking for her for months
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    Warlock, Nimrod, Diablo, duped Ultron, colossus and Hercules with a cosmic and 2 generic AGs. Can't complain.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Galan